Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Safari Hummer H2 Photos (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/safari-hummer-h2-photos-28440/)

SafariHummerH2 07-27-2012 07:22 PM

Safari Hummer H2 Photos

3 Attachment(s)
Hello Friends,
Here are a few photos
Photo of custom made Pull Trailer.
Photo of Machine Guns with Bullets, U.S. Army Star Decal, Cowl Mounted Snorkel, on the foreground and back ground, you can view the CB Dual Antennas and on the rear is the cowl mounted Breather Snorkel.
Front photo of Gun Barrels, Mounted Bull Horns, Night Vision Infrared Lights and Camera, Military Blackout Lights, U.S. Army Logo.

SafariHummerH2 07-27-2012 07:26 PM

4 Attachment(s)
More Photos...
The Dash Photo shows a portion of the mounted equipment
The far left is the train air horn valve.
Just above the air guage on the left are the audio speakers for radio communications.
Next below is the communications CB radio.
Behind the CB radio is Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
On the exterior behind the TPMS is the Cowl Mounted Search Light.
To the right of the TPMS is the Back-up Sensor Monitor.
To the right of the Back-up Sensor Monitor is a long rectangular shaped item, this is the clock and security monitor.
To the right of the clock and security monitor is the Rear Back-up Monitor.
To the right of the Back-up Monitor, can be partially seen the Inclinometer / Elevation Meter.
Infront of the dash are all the on/off control switches for various items.
Two banks of 5 switches for a total of 10 on/off switches.
Up above at the visor / windsheild is the Front View Infrared Night Vision Monitor.
On the rear photo you can view the various decals / stickers and on the right, the rear mounted "JEEP" Jerry 5 Gallon red Gas Can.
Just above the license plate is the Rear Back-up Camera.
On the Left and Right side of the Rear Back-up Camera, are the Rear Back-up Distance Sensors.

2wheelmonster 07-27-2012 07:36 PM

the camera mounted on the front is a cool idea

LoJac963 07-28-2012 06:15 PM

I'm interested in that jerry can setup, can you take some more pics of how you mounted it?!

Gunner_45 07-28-2012 06:39 PM

Very unique build.......Thanks for sharing.

Just curious though, have you noticed any decrease in your overall fuel economy due to the fitment of the cow horns?

honda400ex2003 07-28-2012 11:40 PM

looks amazing!!

steve

3hummers 07-28-2012 11:47 PM

Hey Safari, where have you been?

Hummer Guy 07-29-2012 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Gunner_45 (Post 282015)
Very unique build.......Thanks for sharing.

Just curious though, have you noticed any decrease in your overall fuel economy due to the fitment of the cow horns?

I was also curious about this.

I know the air horn is not a new add, but I still enjoy the simplicity and effectiveness of the trigger.

easy610 07-31-2012 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963 (Post 282012)
I'm interested in that jerry can setup, can you take some more pics of how you mounted it?!

+1! tks