Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   RutDogg........ (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/rutdogg-3827/)

HummerGuy 02-13-2007 04:55 PM

RutDogg........

So, are you sitting in your squad car posting stuff on the forums all day :D Does that bad boy even have internet access, or is it just tied into your proprietary system?

RutDogg 02-13-2007 05:03 PM

RE: RutDogg........

I'm actually sitting in an H3 patrol car with dual exhaust, a cold air intake,and a turbo kit installed. It has a satellite linkedlaptop computerwhich allows me to not only check criminals for warrants, but also allows me to surf the net, track the stock market, and e-mail all my peeps world wide.;)

Ok now for the truth...On my department we workfour,ten hour shifts and are off 3 days per week. Today just happens to be my day off.

HummerGuy 02-13-2007 05:07 PM

I almost wet myself there, until I learned THE TRUTH.

I was just curious if you guys had internet access in your cars.

"Yeah, sure, I was parked between those bushes to catch speeders, really, I swear, it just so happened though that nobody was speeding today. How do you like that?" :D

RutDogg 02-13-2007 05:17 PM

No internet access. We have internet at the station though.:)

Believe it or not we actually have an H2 on our department. I'll try to get a pic of it and post it on here.

azz7772 02-13-2007 05:22 PM

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

Believe it or not we actually have an H2 on our department. I'll try to get a pic of it and post it on here.

did you guys get it for free compliments of your nabourhood drug thug?

HummerGuy 02-13-2007 05:26 PM

You guys have a H2, but is it all decked out with the paint job, lights, etc. or is it just a regular vehicle you guys use for emergency situations?

If it IS decked out, how DARE YOU not post a pic of it yet [:@]

SugarDaddy would be proud

RutDogg 02-13-2007 05:29 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

You guys have a H2, but is it all decked out with the paint job, lights, etc. or is it just a regular vehicle you guys use for emergency situations?

If it IS decked out, how DARE YOU not post a pic of it yet [:@]

SugarDaddy would be proud
Oh yeah...it's all decked out...lights...graphics and the whole nine. It's at a different precinct, but I will be there next week. I'm not permitted to show the dept logo in a manner in which you can read it, so I will try to get acouple of shots from a distance and post them.

RutDogg 02-13-2007 05:30 PM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

did you guys get it for free compliments of your nabourhood drug thug?
I know it didn't come from a drug dealer, but I'm not exactly sure how we go it. I'll have to find out.

littlehummerboy 02-13-2007 05:32 PM

I think we are all eager to get a look at it, ..decked out or not...

So I'll be the one to say it :[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

RutDogg 02-13-2007 05:34 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

I think we are all eager to get a look at it, ..decked out or not...

So I'll be the one to say it :[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
I was waiting for that.:D