Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   RAUSCH CREEK ORV park April Run (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/rausch-creek-orv-park-april-run-22442/)

08JJ 02-20-2011 05:39 PM

Seriously considering...can you send me more details.

JJ

jemche 02-20-2011 05:55 PM

considering... could you please email me some more details. thanks

StevenAquino 02-20-2011 08:35 PM

Just got another Tahoe guy on board. Make that 2 tahoes haha

biggunraptor 02-22-2011 07:44 AM

are you doing a guided trail or just all of us going in a group? I plan on going both days as long as we dont have to pay for a guide cuz that gets pricey for 2 days. I went up the day after christmas this year and it was a blast!! I am currently 17 and i love off roading and it is so much fun up there guys yal better come out!!!

Bunger 02-24-2011 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by biggunraptor (Post 243628)
are you doing a guided trail or just all of us going in a group? I plan on going both days as long as we dont have to pay for a guide cuz that gets pricey for 2 days. I went up the day after christmas this year and it was a blast!! I am currently 17 and i love off roading and it is so much fun up there guys yal better come out!!!

We don't use Rausch Creek guides. We head out on our own. We have many members in our group who have spent a lot of time there and know the place just as good if not better than most of the RC staff.

We will split into several groups once we get to the park. 30 plus vehicles is too much to stick together. Some will do the harder trails but most will stick to the Green, easy trails. Bone stock Hummers have no problem on the Greens. You might get stuck in a mud hole, but someone will pull you out.

We all look out for each other, especially the noobies. No one is going to make anyone do anything that they would be uncomfortable with and no one is going to let anybody do anything stupid. We want everyone to have fun and drive home, undamaged at the end of the day.

biggunraptor 03-03-2011 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bunger (Post 243852)
We don't use Rausch Creek guides. We head out on our own. We have many members in our group who have spent a lot of time there and know the place just as good if not better than most of the RC staff.

We will split into several groups once we get to the park. 30 plus vehicles is too much to stick together. Some will do the harder trails but most will stick to the Green, easy trails. Bone stock Hummers have no problem on the Greens. You might get stuck in a mud hole, but someone will pull you out.

We all look out for each other, especially the noobies. No one is going to make anyone do anything that they would be uncomfortable with and no one is going to let anybody do anything stupid. We want everyone to have fun and drive home, undamaged at the end of the day.

i am definately in for this!!! i am 100% going now and my friend just got a jeep unlimited:( yuck i know but he wants to come and we can show him how hummers are better. but if he dont come itl definately be me there to tag along. anyone coming from harrisburg pa area?? maybe we can get a lil caravan of hummers goin up

Muddydawg75 03-04-2011 06:04 PM

I'm in Red Lion.....

but I go up Friday night and hang out.... it's well worth the $80 for the hotel....

Bunger 03-08-2011 07:05 PM

Ok guys, decision time
We got 29 confirmed Hummers going to this and 5 strong maybe's.

People are coming to RC from Illinois, Michigan, North & South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire and of coarse the lucky ones that live in Pennsylvania :rolleyes:

ak47dennis 03-09-2011 10:15 AM

I can make it count me in, and will bring a buddy with a ZJ.

I wheeled Jeeps & full size, never took a stock rig out! Almost embarrassing :p

I am only about an hour away.

Bunger 03-09-2011 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by ak47dennis (Post 245070)
I can make it count me in, and will bring a buddy with a ZJ.

I wheeled Jeeps & full size, never took a stock rig out! Almost embarrassing :p

I am only about an hour away.

The time schedule is very important for this run.
I am sending you an e-mail with a link to the run information.

Please read it and if you have any questions contact me.