Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Oh LawWyfe, Where have you gone? (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/oh-lawwyfe-where-have-you-gone-3530/)

HummerGuy 01-29-2007 04:45 PM

Oh LawWyfe, Where have you gone?

Are you cheating on me ALREADY? I mean I know Dennis has this strange online pheromonic thing going on with all the ladies here (:):D;):D;)) but you can't just leave me for another online man? [&o]

Now that I have expressed my deep sympathy for myself, how are you enjoying your DSL?

And YES I know your real name, except LawWyfe just sounds more original!

HummBob 01-29-2007 07:24 PM

RE: Oh LawWyfe, Where have you gone?

Her DSL BLEW UP!!:D

dilo2001gt 01-29-2007 10:02 PM

She with me right now you want to talk to her.;)

HummerGuy 01-30-2007 12:33 AM

And what does your wife have to say about that? :D

LawWyfe 01-30-2007 01:39 AM

Mikey darlin, I must work sometimes LOL...can't screw off every day on the forum. Nice to know my presence was missed tho..:)And Denny is all taken up lol so no worries for ya there lol;) And how about ya call me wifey or sumthin? To be honest I do prefer my real name not be used for various reasons [sm=nerd.gif][sm=shades.gif][sm=pimp.gif]

As for you Bobby..nooooomy dsl hasn'tblown up yet, however I am having somedsl/alarm malfunctions,and I may have thrown this new fancy dancy high $ printer out the winder today!

And i sugar...you have a GF AND a WIFE (at your ag?????) Good grief ! [sm=lildevil.gif]

Little Monster 01-30-2007 04:28 AM

I need an aspirin…:D:D:D

dilo2001gt 01-30-2007 09:58 AM

I do not have a wife

HummerGuy 01-30-2007 12:46 PM

You don't Mark? Oh man, you should not have said that. It's going to be my mission to hook you up with a HummerForum chick now :D

weaponsgalore 01-30-2007 07:37 PM

I must be missing something here!!!

HummerGuy 01-30-2007 07:41 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Mikey darlin, I must work sometimes LOL...can't screw off every day on the forum. Nice to know my presence was missed tho..:)And Denny is all taken up lol so no worries for ya there lol;) And how about ya call me wifey or sumthin? To be honest I do prefer my real name not be used for various reasons [sm=nerd.gif][sm=shades.gif][sm=pimp.gif]

As for you Bobby..nooooomy dsl hasn'tblown up yet, however I am having somedsl/alarm malfunctions,and I may have thrown this new fancy dancy high $ printer out the winder today!

And i sugar...you have a GF AND a WIFE (at your ag?????) Good grief ! [sm=lildevil.gif]
LawWyfe; I thought your heart belonged to us, and that your ever-dying devotion to our man-forum would detract you from your everyday love of working. Futhermore, and another thing, thereof, beholdith, comprende, que pasa dorito, dost thou do re me, etc.