Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Northeast: Rausch Creek ORV April Run 2013 (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/northeast-rausch-creek-orv-april-run-2013-a-29817/)

Toxicrider 02-27-2013 01:15 AM

Excellent! I am bringing a buddy along with his Jeep as well. We already had the trash talking talk so he is good to go. Looking forward to it!!!

Bunger 02-27-2013 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by Toxicrider (Post 293786)
Excellent! I am bringing a buddy along with his Jeep as well. We already had the trash talking talk so he is good to go. Looking forward to it!!!

He would be far outnumbered anyways :D

Don't forget, If you are staying at the Hampton Inn you must CALL in your reservation and ask for the Hummer group rate.

Toxicrider 02-27-2013 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Bunger (Post 293788)
He would be far outnumbered anyways :D

Don't forget, If you are staying at the Hampton Inn you must CALL in your reservation and ask for the Hummer group rate.

Will call them today and get the room reserved.

Toxicrider 03-19-2013 08:27 PM

Room reserved! Looking forward to the trip!

R-code17815 03-20-2013 09:24 AM

Hoping to be there Saturday.

Bunger 04-01-2013 03:19 PM

Less than 3 weeks until the big event.

We've got close to 30 Hummers committed to this event plus a few token Jeeps, Toyotas and others. And another 8 solid maybe's.

Don't forget that the turkey fryer will be fired up for the Friday night tailgate party. Bring ANYTHING that you think would be good to deep fry.

Toxicrider 04-10-2013 12:58 PM

Getting excited now that we are just over a week out. What time will folks be arriving? Am rolling down from the Buffalo area Friday around noon or so if anyone is coming from this direction let me know.

Bunger 04-11-2013 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Toxicrider (Post 295779)
Getting excited now that we are just over a week out. What time will folks be arriving? Am rolling down from the Buffalo area Friday around noon or so if anyone is coming from this direction let me know.

There's a guy coming from Buffalo on Friday but I think he's leaving his house earlier in the morning.

Most of us plan on getting to the hotel by mid afternoon. Can't check in until after 3 anyways.
Make sure you park in the back parking lot.

Toxicrider 04-11-2013 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bunger (Post 295837)
There's a guy coming from Buffalo on Friday but I think he's leaving his house earlier in the morning.

Most of us plan on getting to the hotel by mid afternoon. Can't check in until after 3 anyways.
Make sure you park in the back parking lot.

Did some checking and realized that I need to leave earlier myself. Hoping to head out around 10am or so and get there mid afternoon. Will pull around back!

Cheers,
Jim

Caraddict 04-12-2013 06:30 AM

What time are us ct guys leaving/meeting?:confused: