Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Lots of parts available..real cheap!! (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/lots-parts-available-real-cheap-2753/)

H2 Much 12-07-2006 03:16 PM

Lots of parts available..real cheap!!

Hello fellow Hummer enthusiasts! I have an 03' H2 that I decided to turn into a "show-truck." Needless to say, I went overboard on the customizations (mostly audio/video, chrome, etc.) and now I just want my old truck back to original form. I am selling off many of the items that I paid an arm and a leg for...my loss, your gain!

Anyone in the northeast that attended the DUB or Funkmaster flex car shows probably has seen my H2 (TV's in the headlights).

Brief list:
24" Dropstars chrome rims with 325/45/24 Pirelli scorpion ATR tires
10" Savv front headrest monitors (with headrests)..largest on the market!
...tons of clarion monitors...every size possible...5"-20"
chrome hood insert, side vents, roof rack knobs...all the goodies..too much to list.

Please contact me if you're curious, I would prefer these items go to the good home of a fellow Hummer enthusiast!

Thanks,
Rich

[IMG]local://upfiles/1487/C97FFC807F22451CA0F248D251E9072B.jpg[/IMG]

ttkresurfacing 12-11-2006 09:46 PM

RE: Lots of parts available..real cheap!!

Do you have any more pics?

shortbus 12-11-2006 10:17 PM

OMG! let's take that baby wheelin', just as it is in the pic. i've never seen a monitor implode as it slides into a boulder.

MDV1 12-12-2006 12:49 AM

Rich
I'm looking for some stainless or chrome tow hooks & maybe a navigation system.
Thanks, Mike

HummerGuy 12-12-2006 10:54 AM

Damn. That is a sad end to such a classy looking show-truck [&o]

TOPLINE 12-14-2006 04:12 PM

how much for the moniters and what colour headrest are they in cheers

ZYNE 12-14-2006 05:48 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

OMG! let's take that baby wheelin', just as it is in the pic. i've never seen a monitor implode as it slides into a boulder.
Awww Common Shorty ... that's cruel ... can we at least get some mudders on it first!? Don't think those wagon wheels will do too well :-)
Chimin in with HG here too, it is a sad end to a nice show truck .. hopefully it's a new beginning of something worthy of the trails instead :-)

ZYNE 12-15-2006 10:54 AM

$500 bucks for a rear tire carrier is not my definition of cheap when my dealer offers it new and installed for less than $100 more ...

chaja 12-17-2006 02:19 PM

;)

ZYNE 12-19-2006 09:35 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

$500 bucks for a rear tire carrier is not my definition of cheap when my dealer offers it new and installed for less than $100 more ...
I just realized I posted that in the wrong thread .. pardon me, apparently the water level in my head is below "moron" at this point ... I will refill as soon as humanly possible! LOL!