Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   It's not the $$$... (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/its-not-%24%24%24-26962/)

Widespread Hummer 02-14-2012 11:39 AM

It's not the $$$...

....but the frequency I have to make stops at the gas station. Damn, I am over it. :mad:

Just needed to get it out. At least I get a chance to clean my windows often.

DAGKANA 02-14-2012 11:44 AM

Well your lucky in a sense... Gas stations here in CT don't sell liquor... Do they in your neck of the woods? You could always get some Jerry Cans to extend your travel distance...

Andreas_Sweden 02-14-2012 12:08 PM

What are you complaining about :)

I pay $8.35 USD per gallon over here in Sweden and that is killing me not the frequency :(

rsc 02-14-2012 09:28 PM

I got 17 mpg sunday on a trip up to Dallas and back, WITH winter blend gas and temps in the 30's.

I do wish I had a bigger tank tho, jerry cans dont quite cut it on the hwy.

rsc 02-14-2012 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by DAGKANA (Post 272014)
Well your lucky in a sense... Gas stations here in CT don't sell liquor... Do they in your neck of the woods? You could always get some Jerry Cans to extend your travel distance...

Sheee-yewt! We got them Brew-Thru's down here. Drive through gas station/beer fillups. They got your beer, bait, ammo and everything inbetween! :D Fishin hooks, dirty books...

Caraddict 02-14-2012 09:43 PM

I hate all the questions whenever im gassing up...especially how many mpg do you get...I wanna say if I had to worry about that I couldn't afford it but I don't want to come off like an azzh@le...:rolleyes:

DAGKANA 02-15-2012 05:54 AM

Eric I actually start the conversation with the hybrid owners at the gas stations... It's funny as hell because they cant wait to talk about their hybrid and how Eco friendly it is, most of the time they dont see my H3 until after a min of conversation and than they get a moody on me... Haha!

Caraddict 02-15-2012 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by DAGKANA (Post 272066)
Eric I actually start the conversation with the hybrid owners at the gas stations... It's funny as hell because they cant wait to talk about their hybrid and how Eco friendly it is, most of the time they dont see my H3 until after a min of conversation and than they get a moody on me... Haha!

That's awesome! :D I gotta try that....

Widespread Hummer 02-15-2012 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Andreas_Sweden (Post 272015)
What are you complaining about :)

I pay $8.35 USD per gallon over here in Sweden and that is killing me not the frequency :(

Gat dang man, I guess you really want to have to go somewhere with those prices.

Dag they do sell all the goodies in the stores here but I don't really drink much anymore, maybe I should start though. I have had maybe 2 people say something to me about the Hummer specifically since I have owned it. in Mich you are more apt to get sneered at driving a hybrid than anyhting else. Especially a jap hybrid.

Andreas_Sweden 02-15-2012 03:17 PM

To bad they don't sell alchohol at the gas stations over here, it would be cheaper to fill up with than gas :)