Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   had ta laugh (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/had-ta-laugh-8628/)

Hawaiian Hummah 12-07-2007 09:20 PM

had ta laugh

saw a guy (no pic sorry, tried to get the camera phone out but missed the chance) with a new FJ with a H2/H3 chrome hood vent with handles mounted on it [sm=badidea.gif],, geez if he wanted a Hummer that bad for what he paid for that FJ he could have had one. He'll be cruisin around and i got my camera ready this time[sm=Flahssssss.gif]

ps he mounted it right in the middle of the hood so it really looks [sm=lame.gif]

Patches 12-07-2007 09:39 PM

RE: had ta laugh

Yikes! Actually, thanks for not posting a pic of that - don't think I could stomach it.

I spent quite a bit of time on the FJ forum before deciding to go with the H3. Those guys definitely have a chip on the shoulders. Nary a kind word for Hummers and, in fact, enjoyed badmouthing most other in-class vehicles during my stay there. They seemed to particularly enjoy trashing the H3 though. I almost bought into it - until I drove one. Better in every way than the FJ I tested.

Gunner_45 12-07-2007 09:58 PM

I've seen it once myself. Wasn't sure what I was looking at coming up in the rear view mirror, then
when they passed I realized it was that larger Jeep SUV (Commander?). Looked like a H3 having a bad hair day.

Like HH, I couldn't get a phone shot of the damn thing.......I think I need to invest in one of those
credit card size cameras Sony makes to keep in the console for that exact purpose.

HummBob 12-08-2007 02:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Hawaiian Hummah

saw a guy (no pic sorry, tried to get the camera phone out but missed the chance) with a new FJ with a H2/H3 chrome hood vent with handles mounted on it [sm=badidea.gif],, geez if he wanted a Hummer that bad for what he paid for that FJ he could have had one. He'll be cruisin around and i got my camera ready this time[sm=Flahssssss.gif]

ps he mounted it right in the middle of the hood so it really looks [sm=lame.gif]
Man I gotta see that!! Kinda like that Jeep pic on here somewhere!!

hilljob26 12-08-2007 04:45 AM

jeep...............its whats for dinner hahaha

Trey124 12-08-2007 06:06 AM

ORIGINAL: hilljob26

jeep...............its whats for dinner hahaha
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Doc Olds 12-08-2007 08:40 AM

I don't think a Hemi Commander is too bad a truck, but puttin a Hummer hood vent/cover (whatever the heck you call that thing) on a Jeep????????? WTF

HH, be quick on the draw, I gotta see that Yota w/ Hummer parts!!!!! :D:D:D

671H3 12-08-2007 08:49 AM

An FJ with a Hummer Hood Vent......now that is funny! :D

Muddydawg75 12-08-2007 09:07 AM

I saw a H1 wagon with a ricer wing about 5-6 months ago.... not an airfoil for pulling trailers... a straight up ricer wing.... so....

the idiots are all among us...

HummBob 12-08-2007 04:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

I saw a H1 wagon with a ricer wing about 5-6 months ago.... not an airfoil for pulling trailers... a straight up ricer wing.... so....

the idiots are all among us...
BLASHPHEMY!!!!!![:@][:@]