Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Few Updated Pics (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/few-updated-pics-26695/)

mattdillon 01-18-2012 10:35 PM

Few Updated Pics

3 Attachment(s)
Guys, here's a few extra pics of some of the things I did to it recently. I had the front cap powdercoated black, painted the side turn signals black, have the black tint on the front parking lights, I think I have already posted a pic with the ****** wire & I put the chrome piece on the hood, also took off the black bumper off front (always trying to find the right combo). Remember, it's NOT an Off-Road H2! Lol

Caraddict 01-18-2012 11:03 PM

All H2's are for off road! :D nice rig! :)

mattdillon 01-19-2012 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Caraddict (Post 269776)
All H2's are for off road! :D nice rig! :)

Caraddict, well technically you're right! But, my 03' (which I had for 7 years) & it Never seen any mud. I know some of you are cringing right about now, saying why would you own a H2 & NOT use it for it's full potential. I enjoy it, I guess just in a different way. I guess it's kinda like having fast sports cars & not taking them to the track (road race or drag) but I don't & I still have a great time with them also. jmo!

Caraddict 01-19-2012 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by mattdillon (Post 269831)
Caraddict, well technically you're right! But, my 03' (which I had for 7 years) & it Never seen any mud. I know some of you are cringing right about now, saying why would you own a H2 & NOT use it for it's full potential. I enjoy it, I guess just in a different way. I guess it's kinda like having fast sports cars & not taking them to the track (road race or drag) but I don't & I still have a great time with them also. jmo!

I've never taken my h2 off road either....but I plan on doing it soon! :) bottom line is enjoying your veichle however YOU want! ;)

mgurgone 01-20-2012 03:50 PM

Mattdillon: What is that on the black part of your front bumper? I am constantly using products like back to black to keep is looking good. The only problem is as soon as it rains, snows, etc it doesn't look good anymore.

If that is a permeant finish, I'd love to know what it is

Thanks!!!

Muddydawg75 01-20-2012 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Caraddict (Post 269835)
I've never taken my h2 off road either....but I plan on doing it soon! :) bottom line is enjoying your veichle however YOU want! ;)

We are planning a run for April at RC....

I'm sure there will be some info on this forum soon.... right now it is in the planning stages.

Caraddict 01-21-2012 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75 (Post 269897)
We are planning a run for April at RC....

I'm sure there will be some info on this forum soon.... right now it is in the planning stages.

Where is Rc?

mattdillon 01-21-2012 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by mgurgone (Post 269892)
Mattdillon: What is that on the black part of your front bumper? I am constantly using products like back to black to keep is looking good. The only problem is as soon as it rains, snows, etc it doesn't look good anymore.

If that is a permeant finish, I'd love to know what it is

Thanks!!!

mgurgone, I had the front (& rear) bumpers powdercoated black if that's what you're talking about. At least the metal parts under the bumpers, if that makes sense.

honda400ex2003 01-22-2012 12:18 AM

x2 on rc

nice rig also!

stev

Bunger 01-22-2012 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Caraddict (Post 269938)
Where is Rc?

It's in PA : Rausch Creek Off Road Park

A few of us from Connecticut are going. You could tag along with us.