Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Fargin rain......@#$%&*!!!!!!! (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/fargin-rain-%40-%24%25-%2A-5713/)

Gunner_45 06-03-2007 10:57 AM

Fargin rain......@#$%&*!!!!!!!

If this crap doesn't stop soon, I'm gonna have to have Sewell install PONTOONS on my d@mn H3........

That...and get one of those goofy E-Bay snorkels......;););)

I thought this was Dallas, not Seattle..........:D

blackstangs281 06-03-2007 01:34 PM

RE: Fargin rain......@#$%&*!!!!!!!

You can snd some up here..................We need it

Gunner_45 06-03-2007 02:06 PM

This will be but a fond memory in a couple of weeks.....Then Summer really sets in.....Round boys like me don;t do well in 100 degree heat!

Funny thing is, about 20 minutes after I posted this whine, the sun came out and so did the wife's "Honey Do's" list......

Sh!t I wish now it was raining again-----:D:D:D

Dennis 06-03-2007 02:19 PM

Last year at this time we had a whole 7.5" for 06 ...This year at this same time, we've had 24.5"...
Already started on the ARK...And I will be taking animals two by two..Two Playboy Bunny centerfold models, Two Hooters girls, two Vegas dance girls...Two..well you get the picture..;)

H34 pleasure 06-03-2007 05:46 PM

I am so glad it is raining..it has been so dry..we really needed it here.

dilo2001gt 06-03-2007 05:54 PM

We are getting it :D:Dim sick of watering the grass and i just replace some bushes so for once i wanted to rain.

HummBob 06-03-2007 10:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Gunner_45

Funny thing is, about 20 minutes after I posted this whine, the sun came out and so did the wife's "Honey Do's" list......

Sh!t I wish now it was raining again-----:D:D:D
FIGURES!!!!![:@]:D

Hummergirl4 06-04-2007 11:25 AM

We're gettin it now... I hope it goes away by the weekend. Americaid is this weekend in Lake George.. Supposed to be 60,000 bikers.. Gonna camp out after the dinner cruise Friday and check out all the bikes on Saturday.

HummerGuy 06-04-2007 12:56 PM

Man be grateful. It's rained twice in the past 5 weeks here and everybody's grass is brown. My trees in front of my house are almost dead and they haven't even been rooted really yet.

I'm going to have to go out and buy some of that $40 per bag dirt and $35 per bag fertilizer that Dilo uses..................

Gunner_45 06-04-2007 03:11 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy
I'm going to have to go out and buy some of that $40 per bag dirt and $35 per bag fertilizer that Dilo uses..................
Jeez....What's in it? Jimmy Hoffa.

As for that rain, give me a month...I'll be bitching about the cracks and "crevasses" in the yard........:D