Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Do we get Roadside Assistance? (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/do-we-get-roadside-assistance-2240/)

HummerGuy 10-24-2006 11:53 PM

Do we get Roadside Assistance?

Do we get roadside assistance as part of our factory warranty on the '06 H3's? I have been with AAA for a LONG time, but I'm trying to cut back on bills, and Allstate, whom I've been with for 10 years, gives me incredible deals on home and car insurance since I have never had a claim. they also give you more coverage with their roadside plan. I'm just wondering if we have it. My 1 Year of On-Star is up and I'm thinking about cancelling that also to save some money. Let me know guys. Thanks!

ZYNE 10-25-2006 12:16 AM

RE: Do we get Roadside Assistance?

I was under the impression it was included for the first year but me being in an -03 it's like asking me to remember being born, I simply don't remember things that far back LOL!

Dennis 10-25-2006 12:30 AM

Ha! you should be my age and then you'd really have a leg to stand on (more like a walker), as far as remembering things...Because once you see the light of every new day a little rain must fall..and that's what time of year you begin to wait in the pumpkin patch for the great pumpkin to appear with the tin man.......and.................whew..had a senior moment there.....[&:]

cnynctry 10-25-2006 02:00 PM

It's part of our factory warranty

H3_Hummer 10-25-2006 06:47 PM

Yes, I was told that it is part of the warranty also.

cnynctry, cool avatar!!!:)

Dennis, how old are you? I turned 50 in April and thought I was the oldest H3 owner here.......;)

finskeeper 10-25-2006 07:50 PM

Heck, I got you by 3 years (53) next week! That's why I got a Hummer. Makes up for all my 'old' driving mistakes. Now I drive over them, not through them! [sm=smiley31.gif]

Linus Gump 10-25-2006 07:54 PM

I guess that means Dennis isn't the "Old Man" anymore. I think he is a couple years younger. I didn't think that was possible, though. He used to tell us stories by the fire about the war, against England, and what life was like on the Mayflower.:D:D

H3_Hummer 10-25-2006 08:44 PM

That's comforting to know!!!:D I guess we fall into the 2% group?;)

blackstangs281 10-25-2006 08:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jeeze, are we gonna have to start typing larger?Attachment 25667

Dennis 10-25-2006 08:58 PM

[sm=happy046.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

Damn!..It feels good to be younger again...All you young bucks will have to watch the old guy cracks from now on...there's more of us..HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE![sm=exactly.gif]