Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Calling all Phoenix AZ area owners- Let's ride (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/calling-all-phoenix-az-area-owners-lets-ride-9569/)

1sthummer 01-21-2008 09:22 PM

Calling all Phoenix AZ area owners- Let's ride

Hey Guys,

Wondering who would be interested in going for a ride on the weekend of Feb 2nd in the Phoenix/Sedona area. Thinking of a nice easy ride to enjoy our beautiful trails.

Let me know where you would all like to ride and we will get it together. Again, lets keep it simple so everybody will want to join in! (paint friendly);)

ZYNE 01-21-2008 09:43 PM

RE: Calling all Phoenix AZ area owners- Let's ride

It will buff out .. most of the time :-)

HummerMike 01-22-2008 07:54 PM

I'm going to be driving my Alpha out there this spring and am looking to off road/trail ride in that area. 1sthummer, do you know that are well for trails?

Doc Olds 01-22-2008 08:28 PM

I moved this because you did not even come close to the rules of this section:

Do you have an event of some sort to post?

We have restricted posting ability, to help keep this section uniform and organized. We think that this will help make this section more useful.

If you have an event that you would like posted, please PM me, with the following information:
-The location (City, State, and actual location)
-The date(s) and time(s)
-The vehicle(s) welcomed at said event
-A short description of the event

alrock 01-22-2008 10:34 PM

Kelly, I'd be up for something around Phoenix, Sedona would be a tough one for me that weekend. [/align]

alrock 01-22-2008 10:38 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerMike

I'm going to be driving my Alpha out there this spring and am looking to off road/trail ride in that area. 1sthummer, do you know that are well for trails?
Mike, there are quite a few of us Phx area owners here. I'm going to PM you my email so we can chat if you like but we'd love to have you out here. When are you headed out?
[/align]

alrock 01-22-2008 10:48 PM

Kelly, let me take that back. I think I have to work the FBR Open that day (greatest show on grass!) so I can't commit to anything yet. I may be free but I have to block that time for the moment.

(Hey, that's three posts in a row. Do I count as a post whore now???)
[/align]

3hummers 01-22-2008 11:43 PM

Post whore, post whore. LOL I spend a fair amount of time in Phoenix. You guys post your events, through Doc of course, and I'll make a few.