Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   2008 H3 Luxury w/ Navi loving it! (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/2008-h3-luxury-w-navi-loving-29928/)

Phillyboi 01-22-2013 02:27 AM

2008 H3 Luxury w/ Navi loving it!

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys. Just bought my second H3. 2008 black/black with luxury package and navi. Got it was 58k miles on it. Newly replaced navigation system by dealer after the sale. :) I used to have an 2007 black/black with adventure package until it was stolen from me several years ago. So happy to be back in one again. Hope to learn a lot of new things from this group and contribute when I can.

Phil

Hummin0814 01-30-2013 04:54 PM

Nice Rig! My '07 is Lux with chrome but no Nav. Still love it!

TAINTER 01-30-2013 11:21 PM

So is that an Adventure? with "Black Chrome" wheels?

Oh, WELCOME also.

Phillyboi 02-08-2013 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by TAINTER (Post 292320)
So is that an Adventure? with "Black Chrome" wheels?

Oh, WELCOME also.

Thanks
When I purchased it I did not think to check if it was adventure. Dealer made no mention of it and the online site nor the window sticker listed it. Next day I checked and double checked and it is the adventure package. (Has rear lock). :) bonus!

The previous owner had spray painted them with nite shade which is now peeling. I need to get it off without ruining the chrome under it.

chelseymiller 02-08-2013 05:15 AM

Hi there, it's good to here that you have a new one again, really good. :)
By the way there's an issue about Mitsubishi car,take a look at this. Mitsubishi has announced that it will be notifying owners of all i-MiEV electric automobiles created between December 2011 and September 2012 that a recall is in impact. Defective brake components can result in power loss and possible crash. Even with bad credit, get installment loan to pay to fix your vehicle.

TAINTER 02-08-2013 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Phillyboi (Post 292747)
Thanks
When I purchased it I did not think to check if it was adventure. Dealer made no mention of it and the online site nor the window sticker listed it. Next day I checked and double checked and it is the adventure package. (Has rear lock). :) bonus!

The previous owner had spray painted them with nite shade which is now peeling. I need to get it off without ruining the chrome under it.

That's a bonus on the Adventure!

I have read that you can use carb cleaner and a rag to remove nightshades from chrome. I haven't ever put nightshades on anything so I can't say 100% that it works. But I can't see it harming the chrome. Maybe plastic.

Phillyboi 02-09-2013 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by TAINTER (Post 292757)
That's a bonus on the Adventure!

I have read that you can use carb cleaner and a rag to remove nightshades from chrome. I haven't ever put nightshades on anything so I can't say 100% that it works. But I can't see it harming the chrome. Maybe plastic.

Thanks!
I'll look into that. At this point I can't scrape the paint off with my finger nails lol.