Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

2003 H2-Built for Offroad

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 10:45 AM
Default 2003 H2-Built for Offroad

I am selling my HUMMER H2. This truck has been very well maintained. I am extremely **** about maintaining this truck as I go on long trips with it and lead/mentor other HUMMER owners on how to drive HUMMERS off-road. It has 121K miles on it. See below for a list of recent maintenance. This truck has been modified for hard core off-road use but can still be a daily driver. It is a Luxury/Adventure model. It has every option offered for 2003. If you are looking for a HUMMER and you want to go off-road but not have to spend thousands of dollars on equipment, this the Truck for you. The only reason I am selling this truck is to buy an H1. I am on the Board of Directors for The HUMMER Club and truly enjoy the brand. Also I will purchase for you a 1 year membership to the club if you buy this truck.

Modifications include:
3” lift with air-ride and Rancho Shocks.
37” Toyo Open Country M/T tires
Milemarker winch bumper with interior Winch controls.
Rubberduck4x4 Treehugger Brush Guard.
FRONT LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL…Eaton E-Locker-Yes this is true 4 wheel drive, you can lock all 4 wheels together for an insane amount of traction.
Boulder Accessories roof rack that has been modified to carry over 500lbs of gear and full perimeter lighting.
XTC-PIAA low profile Light Bar
Built in CB Radio for a factory installed look
Gobi rear ladder
Custom Rear Tire Carrier
Custom Rock rails

New parts on this truck are as follows but not limited to:
New Front Hubs
New Ball joints; Lowers have less than 1000 miles on them. Uppers are less than 12 months old.
New CV Shafts
Rebuilt Transfer Case
New Rare Parts Heavy Duty Tie Rods
New Rear Pinion Seal
New Idler and Pitman Arms.

**Most of these parts have lifetime warranty and I will be available to help you get these parts for free if you should break them or wear them out.**

This truck will also come with a cache of spare parts for the trail should you break anything. Please note the only thing I have ever broken while off-roading this truck is CV Shafts. This truck comes with a spare that has a lifetime warranty. CV Shafts can be replaced in a ½ hour while laying on your back in the mud. I also have the Factory Service Manual on CD that will go with the truck. I am willing to help you with any technical questions you may have about the truck.

For any questions please feel free to contact me eric@thehummerclubinc.com or 513-226-5823
Name:  DSCN4474.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  161.9 KB
Name:  IMAG0331.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  80.1 KB

Last edited by HumminNBoatin; 04-13-2011 at 10:53 AM.