Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   1-800-FLOWERS.COM (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/1-800-flowers-com-8125/)

HEAVY HITTER 11-07-2007 03:41 AM

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Hey guys just so you guys know I am a VP for the corp offices of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM. Most of you guys are married and the holidays are coming up so if you ever use our company let me know and ill send you guys some family discount codes to help you guys out for the holidays....I am not promoting my company in any way just looking to help out some people in need when we decide the truck is more important then our less important loved ones. lol

GorillaH2 11-07-2007 10:45 AM

RE: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM

What kind of flower arrangements do you do?

2zRescue 11-07-2007 10:54 AM

They do everything! I've used them before and were very good. I'm in CA and sent flowers to my aunt in PA and got to her quickly. Thanks for the offer, I might take you up on that for the holidays. It's nice to have a "VP" amongst our Motly Crue.

importkiller 11-07-2007 12:44 PM

Thanks for the offer...as much as I f**k up I'm gonna be needing lots of discount codes:D:D

HummerGuy 11-07-2007 02:23 PM

Why does that NOT surprise me Mike :D

I have used 1800flowers.com a couple of times. They are pretty damn awesome. The flowers you get sent to you are fresher then anything I've ever seen in a store, and they come pretty quick. I'm still amazed at how it's done.

Thanks HEAVY HITTER (don't know your name yet). That's awesome for you to think of us!

ImportKiller will become your best customer!

SpeedNut 11-07-2007 02:24 PM

Used 1-800-flowers before, worked out great!

importkiller 11-07-2007 02:59 PM

I'd guess it's like FTD, where they deal with local flower shops and when you order, the local place makes the arrengement and delivers it. That's why they are so fresh no matter where in the country you order from.

Muddydawg75 11-07-2007 03:15 PM

I used these guys before.... and like the others said already.... fresh flowers and a great price.... and most important of all.. perfect delivery.

Thanks for the offer.

HummerGuy 11-07-2007 03:19 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

I'd guess it's like FTD, where they deal with local flower shops and when you order, the local place makes the arrengement and delivers it. That's why they are so fresh no matter where in the country you order from.
Actually, they ship them in a cardboard elongated box, with the stem tips having these little plastic bulbs of water attached to them. I guess that keeps them alive long enough to be delivered.

That's what I thought until I saw them in this box. I was like [&:]WTF. You basically have to make the arrangement yourself once you get it, but it's still nice. They last a LONG time too, almost two weeks for roses. It must be the food they give you :D

Muddydawg75 11-07-2007 03:36 PM

If you keep trimming the stems every couple of days and put some asprin in there they will live at least a month....