PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stallion Customs Raffle "FUEL DOOR"

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Default Stallion Customs Raffle "FUEL DOOR"

Hummer Owners!

This months raffle is going to be a new fuel door! H1, H2, H3 or SUT! Any fuel door that we offer you can pick! If you allready have a fuel door and don't need one then you can have a $125 credit to buy anything on our site or for anything in our retail shop.

As always, all you have to do is send us some pictures of your Hummer! This is going to be an ongoing thing so, keep your digital camera in your center console. I don't care if you get a picture in the parking lot at WalMart! I'm am just trying to get as many pictures as I can of Hummers in every state. So all that I ask is you send the pictures and what state that you are from to John@StallionCustoms.com

I promise that you will not end up on some spam list!

Don't forget to wave to every Hummer owner that you see![8D]

Old 01-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Default RE: Stallion Customs Raffle "FUEL DOOR"

ORIGINAL: stallioncustoms

Hummer Owners!

This months raffle is going to be a new fuel door! H1, H2, H3 or SUT! Any fuel door that we offer you can pick! If you allready have a fuel door and don't need one then you can have a $125 credit to buy anything on our site or for anything in our retail shop.

As always, all you have to do is send us some pictures of your Hummer! This is going to be an ongoing thing so, keep your digital camera in your center console. I don't care if you get a picture in the parking lot at WalMart! I'm am just trying to get as many pictures as I can of Hummers in every state. So all that I ask is you send the pictures and what state that you are from to John@StallionCustoms.com

check out my pic on the car domain on the botton of this

Old 01-18-2006, 08:41 AM

Doesn't anybody like free stuff? No strings attached! I will not use your email or info...just the pictures!

Old 01-18-2006, 08:10 PM

i like free stuff, i just feel bad being the only one to send pics. you're going to get tired of giving me stuff. should have a mudbath on the bus this weekend, i'll send pics of that too.

[IMG]local://upfiles/69/B28AAA7C489A457A865D5A5E75518B3F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-27-2006, 08:05 PM

Don't feel bad....my motto is "You miss 100% of the shots that you don't take!"

Only a couple of days left....send the pictures in!

Old 01-27-2006, 09:05 PM

that's a quote on my office wall attributed to the great one. here's some mud pics in case you haven't received any others.

[IMG]local://upfiles/69/A6AB1EA7312F4F23AA9CE4C7B13317DE.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/69/E5F220EA5A454186AF99BD323247874E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-28-2006, 06:33 AM

no pictures yet, as i dont own a H2 yet.... maybe in a few weeks. just wanted to thank you for having these raffles. what a great idea. ill definately remember you guys when i need black parts for the black 2006 H2 im looking at.

Old 01-28-2006, 01:04 PM

ORIGINAL: stallioncustoms

Hummer Owners!

Hi,

I sent these two pictures to you from Oklahoma City..via your emai link above..

Old 01-31-2006, 10:29 PM

We pick this months winner in the morning! Get your pics in tonight.

Old 02-01-2006, 04:08 PM

This months winner is Dennis from Oklahoma! Congratulations! Send me an email with the shipping instructions. It looks like you already have a fuel door so, if you want to use store credit ($125) let me know and we'll work it out. if you call in please let the customer service reps know that you are this months winner from HummerForums and they'll take care of you!

Thanks to all who have sent in pictures!

Please continue to enter...there is no limit on how many times you can enter or win!

Quick Reply: Stallion Customs Raffle "FUEL DOOR"