PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

A sad goodbye

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Default A sad goodbye

I just want to thank everyone for all the help you have been over the last few years. Especially Doc and Tainter. A note to you noobs, START LISTENING TO THEM. Anyway, Long story short. She's leaving and so is the hummer unfortunately. This machine is the favorite vehicle I have ever owned and I will miss it greatly. Someday I will have another. Just gave it one last scrub and wax from top to bottom, inside and out before she leaves. 150,000 miles and still looks and runs like new. Only because of the help received here though. Thank you guys again. George

Old 10-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

Keep on truckin bro. Sounds like a bummer, stop in and check on us anytime.

Say.... you weren't one of those guys that said they had to have steps/bars for their lady to get in/out were you?

Old 10-01-2013, 04:30 PM

Give it time and one day the V6 diesel H4 will be out. Good luck.

Old 10-01-2013, 10:57 PM

SUX to hear about your loss. The H3 that is!

You will be back in another HUMMER some day might even be an Alpha with the OffRoad package! Stop by anytime, we will keep the lights on for ya.

Old 10-01-2013, 10:58 PM

I will Doc, and I appreciate all of your knowledge. I have done many repairs the last couple of years from your advice and saved a lot of hassles and money. Thank you, And I am still wheeling. That will never leave me. I've got a great group of friends here where I live, mostly jeepers, but a great group of guys. and yes, I left the step bars because she needed them. I hate those damn things. Now she has them. I'm happy for her. I'll miss her and the hummer for sure.
I feel a little weird being on here and not having a hummer, but I don't want to go. I really enjoy this site and you guys too.

SolidJJ When I first saw the h4 prototype a few years ago I told Michelle I was getting one. Wishful thinking maybe.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:04 AM
Default Time

Been there,had to let one go,a few years b4 I got my first h3. No more mysteries,secrets, and my Hummer never lies to me,when I turn it on it does just what I want,very responsive. NO lies,not one. Mysteries,oh yeah, like how the light switch works but I can figure it out or trust that it will do the right thing when im not looking.

Do get another, HUMMER, its possible to fix and maintain. All hummers operate pretty much the same, not so the other.

Last edited by happythree; 10-02-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

You will have another of each. Don't leave the forum. Hummers are great but the friends you make through your associations with other owners is what is really important.

Old 10-02-2013, 12:11 PM

Thank you guys. I really appreciate it. I will be around. and I will have another h3 someday. I appreciate the friendships here. Time to start saving......

Old 11-16-2013, 12:00 AM

its just awesome stuff, i loved it a lot and it has proved to be the useful one for us

Old 11-21-2013, 11:02 PM

aww just mention not regarding this stuff, hats off for it

Quick Reply: A sad goodbye