PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More pricing details on the HUMMER H3T

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Default More pricing details on the HUMMER H3T

Click above for a high-res gallery of the HUMMER H3T.

To say that HUMMER's launch timing for the H3T sport-utility-truck couldn't be worse seems like an understatement. Trucks which had been flying out of showrooms just a few short years ago are now languishing on dealer lots. What's more, the entire HUMMER brand could get the axe any day now from (current) parent company General Motors. Still, the H3T is coming to a dealer near you in September, and there's nothing that the General can do but price it competitively and hope for the best. We've got some detailed pricing information pasted after the break, but the short version is that the five-cylinder base model, which comes standard with a five-speed stick, will go for $31,495 and be equipped with the expected four-wheel drive along with 32-inch tires and a clothe interior. Upscale Alpha models get upgraded with the 5.3L V8 hooked to a four-speed automatic, a chrome appearance package and a Monsoon stereo for $36,760.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:19 PM
Default RE: More pricing details on the HUMMER H3T

My neighbor has one and they already offered $7,000 cash back on the H3T's two weeks ago (same with the wagon version). I was actually looking at trading in for one.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:49 PM

Don't get me wrong, I love my H3, but I traded in my pickup truck for it, and there are times I miss having a pickup. I had pondered waiting a year or so on the H3T and possibly trading in for it,but it looks like I will just ride my H3 into the ground. Of course, if something positive happens to the Hummer line, I might re-think my position.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:28 AM

Old 09-05-2008, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Merry and Cherry..............two peas in a pod.

This forum has rules, just like every other one. You have violated two in 5 whole posts!
Hummer Forums - Rules

No promotions of other related sites. There is no problem with occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent thread from another site, but repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered "SPAM" and is not allowed. Please have the decency of NOT putting links to them in your signature, profile or have a post, PM or Chat telling our members to come over to another related site. Such activity is ground for removal from signature, and repeated offenses are grounds for being banned.[/align]

Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed and can quite possibly result in both accounts being removed without notice.[/align]

Let us not do it one more time or the ban stick will be upon you.
Sind wir frei und verstehst du? Ya ya?

Old 09-05-2008, 09:57 PM

They are trolls it appears..they spammed another forum of Patrick's too WITH THE SAME STUFF..differnt cars though...Nothing HARMFUL SO FAR..

Old 01-05-2009, 12:07 AM

Don't get me wrong, I love my H3, but I traded in my pickup truck for it, and there are times I miss having a pickup. I had pondered waiting a year or so on the H3T and possibly trading in for it,but it looks like I will just ride my H3 into the ground. Of course, if something positive happens to the Hummer line, I might re-think my position.

I agree with you[/align]