PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JIFFY LUBE

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Default RE: JIFFY LUBE

[sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=owned.gif]

Old 01-21-2007, 06:12 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Yeah, I may pay a little more, but I go to my Dealer for EVERYTHING!!

Actually my dealer is pretty resonable for an hourly rate - $55 CDN. Plus My SERVICE MANAGER is a Regular Customer at one of my video stores and he ALWAYS gets Rent 1-Get 1 Free from me.....So he TAKES CARE OF ME!!!
I am with you on that...I take it to the dealer all the time...Then when I turn it in I do not have to produce reciepts for services done outside the dealership in complience with my lease. [X(]

Old 01-23-2007, 11:15 AM

Very true my old boss years ago hated to go by himself they told him one time he need all the fluid change so he did.
The next time we go back same thing you need all your fluids change well i just did 3,000 mile ago he said oh well you do not need it then.
Now i know some one that works at one well the Solaris need air air-conditioner recharged he said he do it so i said ok time i got the car back they did everything to it free of charge they write it up as a estimate but did all the work.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

THANK YOU Bobby darlin! I was wondering what the clip was. Now I know! I don't go to those places too often anymore but I usually always do stand and watch (more closely now) and just be a general PITA while they work LOL. I swear if I get a day soon with enough time to do more than breathe, I am going DSL and totally wireless! Who says you can't teach an old dawg new tricks??
DIAL UP? DIAL UP?

Do I KNOW YOU?

Old 01-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

How about when the bastards loose two of the 6 bolts that hold your skid plate and heat shield on, and don't tell you, and you find out a week later when they are rattling and ready to fall off your truck and you have to go to Home Depot to find replacements. Before the H3, I NEVER had anybody other then me change the oil. When I had my apartment, I took it to Jiffy Lube twice, the latter of which they did this to me. From now on I can do it in my garage, but I will never again go there.

The guy tried to pull my H3 hood open forward using my plastic chrome hood handles!!!!! I AM SERIOUS! I had to run out there and tell him to stop before he ripped them right out. Real Nice. Can't even figure out how to open my hood. NO WONDER YOU LOST MY BOLTS DOH!

OK sorry I know he's not here

Old 01-23-2007, 05:31 PM

Years ago my father went to them they put the wrong oil filter on.
Time he got home all the oil leak out blew the motor.

Old 01-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

Did they pay for it to be fixed?

Old 01-23-2007, 08:14 PM

YEAH YEAH I know! Hey it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks sometimes LOL. I have been on dial-up/AOL for over 10 years now..BUT! I got with the program today and took the plunge! I will be dsl and wireless by the end of the month.

Old 01-23-2007, 08:15 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

YEAH YEAH I know! Hey it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks sometimes LOL. I have been on dial-up/AOL for over 10 years now..BUT! I got with the program today and took the plunge! I will be dsl and wireless by the end of the month.
Congrats. You are going to kick yourself for not doing it before this.

Old 01-23-2007, 08:25 PM

Thanks hun...I USED to be queen of the music DL's too..can you imagine 15-20 songs at a time on the DL on dial-up? [:@]( HOURS!)LOLOL I am sure I will be happy with it since I do miss out on a lot of files and video clips now.

Quick Reply: JIFFY LUBE