PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JIFFY LUBE

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 02:39 AM
Default JIFFY LUBE

And you still want someone else to chnage your oil?

JIFFY LUBED YOU

Old 01-20-2007, 03:22 AM
Default RE: JIFFY LUBE

[sm=yikesomg.gif]That's unbelievable. Bet those guys were crappin their pants when confronted, and that one district manager is an idiot. Just shows that you cannot be ignorant about repairs to your vehicle, and if possible do 'em yourself!!!

Old 01-20-2007, 03:25 AM

BASTARDS!!![:@][:@][:@]

Old 01-20-2007, 05:59 AM

WOW...That's some CrAzY ****!!![:@][:@]

Old 01-20-2007, 10:21 AM

OK I couldn't view the clip, so I don't know what it's about...because (embarassedly admitting) I am still on dial-up at home..OK so I made it my NY's resolution to get with the times! Anyway I have a Jiffy Lube story too.

I have beenveryfaithful about maintainingour vehicles. I was about to take a trip to GA which I do often. It wassoon time for an oil change so I popped into one of those places for a pre-trip change and check of all other things before I started out. I stood around and kind of watched the little guy as he was working on it and he seemed more engrossed in his little GF who was hanging out with him at the same time...SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY 1ST CLUE!!!!

Took off on my trip and drove approx 1000 miles.....don't recall exactly what happened now as this has been several years ago, but anyway I had cause to have my hood raised for some reason. Long story short...The little TWIT [:@]had forgotten to put the oil cap back ON!! I of course had a HUGE MESS all under my hood...oil all overEVERYTHING including the underside of my hood. I had the oil checked and perhapsI had to add some, I don't recall and then set off to go backhome.Had I not had the hood raised (thinking now it was to add some windshield wiper wash or something) I would have driven approximately 2000 total miles like this! When I got back home I proceeded immediately to that Jiffy Lube and raised HOLY HELL, insisted on my money returned AND a pressure cleaning (orwhatever they do) at their expense and done immediately! And, I got it too! Hell hath no fury like a PISSED OFF Wifey! [:@]

Old 01-20-2007, 11:08 AM

Holy Sh#T! I jus took mine there to have thiol changed. I'd better check. Thanks Dennis.

Old 01-20-2007, 04:46 PM

unbelievable!! [:@]

Old 01-20-2007, 07:06 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

OK I couldn't view the clip, so I don't know what it's about...because (embarassedly admitting) I am still on dial-up at home..OK so I made it my NY's resolution to get with the times! Anyway I have a Jiffy Lube story too.

I have beenveryfaithful about maintainingour vehicles. I was about to take a trip to GA which I do often. It wassoon time for an oil change so I popped into one of those places for a pre-trip change and check of all other things before I started out. I stood around and kind of watched the little guy as he was working on it and he seemed more engrossed in his little GF who was hanging out with him at the same time...SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY 1ST CLUE!!!!

Took off on my trip and drove approx 1000 miles.....don't recall exactly what happened now as this has been several years ago, but anyway I had cause to have my hood raised for some reason. Long story short...The little TWIT [:@]had forgotten to put the oil cap back ON!! I of course had a HUGE MESS all under my hood...oil all overEVERYTHING including the underside of my hood. I had the oil checked and perhapsI had to add some, I don't recall and then set off to go backhome.Had I not had the hood raised (thinking now it was to add some windshield wiper wash or something) I would have driven approximately 2000 total miles like this! When I got back home I proceeded immediately to that Jiffy Lube and raised HOLY HELL, insisted on my money returned AND a pressure cleaning (orwhatever they do) at their expense and done immediately! And, I got it too! Hell hath no fury like a PISSED OFF Wifey! [:@]
Basically the video clip was from some News Channel in LA. They had hidden cameras under the hood and went to (I Think) 9 Jiffy Lubes in the area. 5 out of 9 of them charged them for work they NEVER DID. Like replacing the oil filter, cleaning the transmission fluid etc. Basically RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!!

Old 01-20-2007, 08:35 PM

THANK YOU Bobby darlin! I was wondering what the clip was. Now I know! I don't go to those places too often anymore but I usually always do stand and watch (more closely now) and just be a general PITA while they work LOL. I swear if I get a day soon with enough time to do more than breathe, I am going DSL and totally wireless! Who says you can't teach an old dawg new tricks??

Old 01-21-2007, 01:18 AM

Yeah, I may pay a little more, but I go to my Dealer for EVERYTHING!!

Actually my dealer is pretty resonable for an hourly rate - $55 CDN. Plus My SERVICE MANAGER is a Regular Customer at one of my video stores and he ALWAYS gets Rent 1-Get 1 Free from me.....So he TAKES CARE OF ME!!!Name:  sleezy.gif
Views: 1920
Size:  7.3 KB

Quick Reply: JIFFY LUBE