PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Looking for an H2

Old 05-30-2018, 01:09 AM
Default Looking for an H2

Hi HUMMER people. Im from San Francisco I am @SFgirlResident on Twitter.

I know its 2018 but I am looking for a GOOD RELIABLE HUMMER for my Business and Ride to City Hall meetings if Im going to start a #NewRevolution with all the City Corruption going on.

Ok so I had my Hummer H3 2008 for years since 2012. The transmission broke down and the auto shop said it will cost $4,200 to fix but I had to come up with $2,100 just to start working on it.
Well I can't afford it and sold it for $2,000.
Now I only have $400 to put down for a New Hummer H2. Yes I'm getting my dream Hummer H2 looking for Black with back view camera.

My 1st question since there is NO MAN in my family who knows anything about cars, well Partial Truck.
What should I LOOK FOR what Year HUMMER H2 should I BUY. that will NOT GIVE ME PROBLEM because
I will be making payment for the next 6 years?

HELP GIVE ME ADVICE ANYBODY?

Old 05-30-2018, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to HF.

I moved your post because you added it to another new member's "hello" thread all about yourself and never even acknowledged the guy that started the thread you hijacked.

You should have started your own nOOby thread, so I did for you.

Buying a vehicle that has not been produced for 8 years + is NOT a good idea for somebody that has no automotive maintenance or repair knowledge with a tight budget. You will spend a fortune and over-pay for everything you have to do to the vehicle as you own it. Either spend the time to educate yourself, or buy a cookie cutter set of wheels.

PS. avoid that Auto Shop that hosed you on that estimate for your 08... that was no more than a $2500 trans rebuild job with 90 day warranty all day long.

Good luck!