Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   do you know what God says about heaven and hell? (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/do-you-know-what-god-says-about-heaven-hell-5017/)

rronn215 04-17-2007 07:30 PM

do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for everyone's sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days.

Jesus Christ had to be both God and man because He is sinless and therefore He is the only person who can get us into Heaven when we die because He is the only One who could pay for our sins.
The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}
You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.
The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}
Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}
If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer right now from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.
Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.
If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.
You can learn more about Jesus Christ if you read the Holy Bible and a good place to start reading is the book of John.

Please show this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.

Ronald L. Grossi
RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com « my home e-mail address for comments and questions
http://GotQuestions.org/now-what.html « go here if you just got saved
http://HisCross.blogspot.com « excellent google video on my webpage

ZYNE 04-17-2007 07:55 PM

RE: do you know what God says about heaven and hell?

Had to do it in school.. it's not for me butthanks though.

Racerboy80 04-17-2007 08:17 PM

Thanks for the info...I'll keep all that in mind. Good luck though.

shortbus 04-17-2007 08:49 PM

i was talking to him yesterday. he says i'm good the way i am.

littlehummerboy 04-17-2007 08:54 PM

[sm=devilangel.gif] [sm=lildevil.gif]

Dennis 04-17-2007 09:10 PM

I understand....

If anyone has an issue with this thread..let me know..

But all I got to say is, this is very Christian as I am proud to be...But this ain't a church and I hate Jehovah Wittnesses at my door too....

Thanks for the sermon, but not on a HUMMER forum.

ZYNE 04-17-2007 10:14 PM

I will admit I didn't particularly care for the thread initially but figured live and let live .. it doesn't interest me anyways so why make an issue out of it.
And as far as the witnesses goes .. if they wake me up one more Sunday morningthis year I'm opening the door with the Louisville Slugger in tow .. lol! I'm usually gambling Saturdays and let's face it ... at 8 AM I'm a little PO:ed, at 8AM I'm a little cranky .. at 8 AM I'm kind of like a vampire with a paper route LOL!

littlehummerboy 04-17-2007 10:17 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

I will admit I didn't particularly care for the thread initially but figured live and let live .. it doesn't interest me anyways so why make an issue out of it.
And as far as the witnesses goes .. if they wake me up one more Sunday morningthis year I'm opening the door with the Louisville Slugger in tow .. lol! I'm usually gambling Saturdays and let's face it ... at 8 AM I'm a little PO:ed, at 8AM I'm a little cranky .. at 8 AM I'm kind of like a vampire with a paper route LOL!
Zyne, why don't you just put this issue to bed with honesty? Next time they wake you up early Sunday morning, just explain to them that after a hard night of gambling, you need your sleep! :D:D

blackstangs281 04-17-2007 10:21 PM

I don't mind people believing in what or whoever they want. Just dont think you should push it on everyone else.

Kinda like coming out of the closet. Do what you want, and have fun doing it. But don't tell me about your lifestyle. I don't care.

ZYNE 04-18-2007 01:15 AM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Zyne, why don't you just put this issue to bed with honesty? Next time they wake you up early Sunday morning, just explain to them that after a hard night of gambling, you need your sleep! :D:D
You know what LHB, that's a d@mn good idea ... maybe I can grab a half empty bottle of Jack out of the booze cabinet on the way to the front door to really set the image off LOL! And I do have a t-shirt that says "lost cause" on the front ... think that would work!? :-)