PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turbonetics Sale & NOW 3yr/36k Powertrain Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Default RE: *NEW* Turbonetics H3 Turbo Kit - 350HP!

ORIGINAL: TurboKits.com

Hey jn1300r,

I wouldn't worry about "new kit" fitment issues. Turbonetics does top quality R & D and wouldn't be selling a kit if they hadn't tested it and re tested it, etc. For arguments sake, let's say they do find a problem with fitment, they normally retrofit all kits sold free of charge. They had 1 piping change on the 350z and G35 kits and sent out $600 of new piping to all customers free of charge

Yeah, PM me and I'll send you a link or a copy... Turbonetics doesn't have them online yet, but I have a copy.

Jesse

ORIGINAL: jn1300r

Ok who has received the kit?? I want one bad but want to wait and see if there are any new kit fitment problems or tuning issues. Jesse is it possible to get a copy of the install instructions??
Jesse
Isent you an email for the install instructions.
Thanks

Old 02-13-2007, 06:14 PM

Sending now...

Jesse

Hey jn1300r,

I wouldn't worry about "new kit" fitment issues. Turbonetics does top quality R & D and wouldn't be selling a kit if they hadn't tested it and re tested it, etc. For arguments sake, let's say they do find a problem with fitment, they normally retrofit all kits sold free of charge. They had 1 piping change on the 350z and G35 kits and sent out $600 of new piping to all customers free of charge

Yeah, PM me and I'll send you a link or a copy... Turbonetics doesn't have them online yet, but I have a copy.

Jesse

Ok who has received the kit?? I want one bad but want to wait and see if there are any new kit fitment problems or tuning issues. Jesse is it possible to get a copy of the install instructions??
Jesse
Thanks

Old 02-13-2007, 06:53 PM

Thanks
I tried to call will try again on later.
[8D]

Sending now...

Jesse

Hey jn1300r,

Jesse

Jesse
Thanks

Old 02-13-2007, 07:10 PM

Ha, tag you're it... I just called you back and left a message LOL [8D]

Jesse

Thanks
I tried to call will try again on later.
[8D]

Sending now...

Jesse

Hey jn1300r,

Jesse

Jesse
Thanks

Old 02-21-2007, 02:27 PM

We still have 2 kits in stock, you get a Boost Gauge and Turbo Timer and free shipping in the 48 US States. Anyone on the board want to be the first to test it for the board? Send me a PM for a killer price.

Jesse

Old 02-21-2007, 05:17 PM

I would love to try one out but I'm a bit leary since I have the '07 model with the 3.7L engine.

Old 02-21-2007, 06:17 PM

Not yet, I am sure if this kit sells well Turbonetics will fit it to the 07 and test it...

Jesse

ORIGINAL: Wu Jen

I would love to try one out but I'm a bit leary since I have the '07 model with the 3.7L engine.

Old 02-22-2007, 01:42 AM

PM me please or post here when you have it ready for the '07 and I'll definately be in for 1.

I also take it that your turbo replaces the need to tune the exhaust, air intake and PCM right? So you could basically look at it as saving you money.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:42 PM

Yeah, for sure, I'll post it on the board when the 07 is ready, if Turbonetics does it

Yes in a way you are correct, there is no need for a cold air intake or headers or tuning... A good aftermarket exhaust would help with performance, but it not mandatory...

Thanks

Jesse

ORIGINAL: Wu Jen

PM me please or post here when you have it ready for the '07 and I'll definately be in for 1.

I also take it that your turbo replaces the need to tune the exhaust, air intake and PCM right? So you could basically look at it as saving you money.

Old 03-28-2007, 05:15 PM

Do we have any more feedback on this?? Interested, but when we get some feedback and maybe a lower price.

Quick Reply: Turbonetics Sale & NOW 3yr/36k Powertrain Warranty