Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/new-member-area-4/)
-   -   New H3 Owner (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/new-member-area-4/new-h3-owner-9073/)

gmpartsdude 01-04-2008 06:14 PM

RE: New H3 Owner

Ok, I'm new to Hummers and new to selling parts for them. Did these come from the factory??

HummBob 01-04-2008 08:54 PM

Howdy!!!!:)

3hummers 01-04-2008 10:07 PM

Went to the website and couldn't get it to pull up any H3 accessories? Do you carry the off road lights for the 2008 H3?

Muddydawg75 01-05-2008 09:00 AM

Welcome to the forum... and here is a good question on behalf of some of our members here...

Are you able to ship to countries other than the US?

i.e. if someone needed a set of 06 H2 mirrors and they lived in Germany

gmpartsdude 01-05-2008 09:52 AM

Ok someone pm'd me about clear lamps. Here's the answer I gave.

Ok, I understand. I've seen those lamps before. I can purchase clear replacement lamps with gray housings. They list for 115 each and I can sell them for 90-95 dollars each. There isn't much markup in GM accessories so I can't give you as steep of a discount as I could with something that wasn't an accessory.

gmpartsdude 01-05-2008 09:57 AM

Allow me to try and answer your questions.

This forum is personal for me, but I do tons of business on other forums with GTO's, Vette's, Trucks, Avalanches, Cobalts, Impala's... etc. I literally get a couple hundred emails per day at work. LOL.

The best way to get a price from me on something is to email. Since this forum is personal for me you guys can email me @ home at ls7dude@verizon.net. That's LS7 dude.

I DO sell all Genuine GM Parts and Accessories... including all Hummer accessories and I WILL give you guys the best discount I can possible. We DO ship outside the US. For international orders I require a scan of your ID and the credit card you want to use with the name on the card matching the ID. I would actually need you to email me at work for international orders with your full address so I could quote shipping properly. We ship UPS. My work email is gculley@gmpartshouse.com.

There seems to bea problem with listing a discount for manually looked up H3 parts on my site. I emailed the company on Friday and we were communicating back and forth about how to get it fixed... so if you look around on my site and you don't see a discount for Hummer parts just let me know.

Thanks, Gene.

Patches 01-05-2008 10:26 AM

Gene,

Patches from the Corvette forum here. Welcome and congrats on an excellent vehicle choice. Shoulda' used you instead of another vendor when I tried ordering a TC for the wife's C5 this summer - they never delivered so I went with a Yank.

Now, about that LS7 I've benn thinking about dropping into my C5 . . .:D

Enjoy the new H3!

Ed

gmpartsdude 01-05-2008 10:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Patches

Gene,

Patches from the Corvette forum here. Welcome and congrats on an excellent vehicle choice. Shoulda' used you instead of another vendor when I tried ordering a TC for the wife's C5 this summer - they never delivered so I went with a Yank.

Now, about that LS7 I've benn thinking about dropping into my C5 . . .:D

Enjoy the new H3!

Ed
Hey Ed! The infamous patches from the Corvette Forum. I've been wanting to get a hold of you for months, but I'm always too busy, lol. I wanted to talk with you and get your permission to post your C6 shifter install on my site and I've also been wanting to print it out and send it to my customers with shifter orders. I've referred every person who's purchased one to that post!

I'd love to get an opportunity to earn your business.

Thanks for the congrats. Mine looks almost like yours except for the step bars and chrome items that I have to purchase and install. The big thing on my list is that nasty silver looking impact bar/front bumper. The next time the body shop at work paints black I'm going to get them to paint it.

Speaking of the Corvette Forum... today is my day to work on the January 2008 C5 and C6 specials lists.

After I'm done with the lists it's off to Zaino the new beast.

I will then have pictures to share!!

I have told everyone I wanted to buy a safe new vehicle for the wife and kids, but, I think I just bought a new toy, lol.

Also, one of our good Corvette customers and friends gave me the GM supplier certificate to get it at supplier price.

What a bunch of good guys!

Gene.

gmpartsdude 01-05-2008 10:49 AM

Oh Ed.. the LS7... you know how to get a hold of me. Bring your checkbook ;)

Muddydawg75 01-05-2008 10:55 AM

I know a jackass that totaled his ZO6 with 188 miles on it... hell he has half of you guys believing his story too... of course we are all smart enough to know that he isn't telling the whole truth...