PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello from THORparts!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Default Hello from THORparts!

I finally made it over here!

I got a butt-load of THORparts off-road H3 goodies...bumpers, skids, and solid-axle stuff for sale. I tried to find a way to vend on the "vendors" page...couldn't make much sense of that. So if a moderator wants to contact me, please do so. Love to be a regular on here and move some product.

I have lots of used H3 stuff for sale, too. My used inventory is always changing...lots of suspension stuff, bumpers, wheels, axles, etc. Most of these parts are take-offs from the constant rotation of Hummers rolling in and out of here.

I do solid-axle swaps and spring-overs if anybody is interested. I also do lots of routine repairs on stock H3s, such as: shocks, transfer cases, steering mods, t-bar cranks, Rancho kit installs, half-shaft work, and of course...front axle rebuilds! I'm located in Indiana near several popular off-road spots (Badlands, Haspin Acres, Redbird, Interlake). My shop is a hang-out for local Hummer guys. Always got THORparts in stock, and plenty of tools to fix or fabricate whatever you bend, break, or dream-up.

Old 06-05-2015, 03:25 PM

I'm a satisfied customer - Front and Rear bumpers.

Name:  324562_10152078221775707_981330499_.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  45.4 KB

Name:  IMG_20140803_134133_956_zps74bdecf5.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  59.0 KB

Old 06-05-2015, 04:13 PM

Can't wait to see what you have for sale.

Old 10-23-2015, 11:13 PM

Do you have a rear Thor bumper, if so how much?

Thanks

Old 10-24-2015, 11:07 AM

Go to thorparts.com

Old 11-01-2015, 12:56 PM
Default Hello to all from NY

Finally took the time to register after lurking in this and other Forums for the past few months.
I'am the proud owner of an 06 H3 Slate blue with 107 K miles.
After doing numerous searches here, I leveled the front by turning the torsion bars up to 1/4 " below the maximum safe height. I then purchased used stock rims and mounted a set of 35" Duratracks on them, including the spare. I have changed all the plugs, cleaned the MAF and Throttle body with the proper cleaners. I have replaced all the fluids( front & rear differentials, transfer case and transmission filter & fluid and oil). I have changed all the rotors and pads.
Future plans include changing the old tired shocks and bumper stops, replacing the windshield pillar mouldings and possibly waking up the motor a little bit with a tune and small mods. Truck is running fine but under powered, specially with the 35's.
I thank Doc Olds and other members here for posting their experiences and knowledge. These members facilitated all my projects so far.

Old 11-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Unhappy Posted in the wrong place......newbie

Sorry about posting this on this thread by mistake. I 'am unable to delete it.

Old 05-28-2019, 10:54 AM
Default Hello, I'm looking for the h3 1/2 " adapter for the tattons driveshaft, do you have a

Originally Posted by 4speedfunk
I finally made it over here!

I got a butt-load of THORparts off-road H3 goodies...bumpers, skids, and solid-axle stuff for sale. I tried to find a way to vend on the "vendors" page...couldn't make much sense of that. So if a moderator wants to contact me, please do so. Love to be a regular on here and move some product.

I have lots of used H3 stuff for sale, too. My used inventory is always changing...lots of suspension stuff, bumpers, wheels, axles, etc. Most of these parts are take-offs from the constant rotation of Hummers rolling in and out of here.

I do solid-axle swaps and spring-overs if anybody is interested. I also do lots of routine repairs on stock H3s, such as: shocks, transfer cases, steering mods, t-bar cranks, Rancho kit installs, half-shaft work, and of course...front axle rebuilds! I'm located in Indiana near several popular off-road spots (Badlands, Haspin Acres, Redbird, Interlake). My shop is a hang-out for local Hummer guys. Always got THORparts in stock, and plenty of tools to fix or fabricate whatever you bend, break, or dream-up.
Hello, I'm looking for a adapter for the tattons h3 driveshaft, do you have any?

Old 05-28-2019, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Rena Arden
Hello, I'm looking for a adapter for the tattons h3 driveshaft, do you have any?
Seemed like a good idea to dig up and 4+ year OLD azzed thread to ask that question????? Please always LOOK at the age of the thread and last post before
you add anything to the end of an OLD thread. Go to his website and send an email instead.

READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'