PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First timer here with mods on my 03 H2

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Default First timer here with mods on my 03 H2

Hello all, I picked up my 03 H2 back in October and have been moding it left and right. I used to have a 06 Titan that I personally customized and just sold recently. I installed a pioneer avh-p5000dvd flip out head unit, switched out all the bose speakers except the front tweeters with all Rockfod Fosgate, even the far rear ones. I have to cut the holes a little bigger and make my own grill covers, but it looks good. I have a rockford amp pushing all those speakers. I made a custom downfiring sub box that holds 4 shallow mount pioneer premier 12" subs powered by a 1000 watt lightn audio amp(time to get a new one but it still hts hard)! I made a separate amp rack with a removable cover. Can only turn the system up about half way, little too loud. I just finished my custom flame grill for the bottom grill opening. I removed the old stock and made a special mounting plate for the grill. Removed the hood piece and installed a chrome plate with the H2 logo powder coated black mounted on it. I wanted to do something totally different. I just had a magnaflow dual extuast system intalled and I'm in the process of making some custom tips. Working on redesigning the worthless plastic pieces up front attached to the bumper. I'm going with something a little bigger, yet with less wind resistance. I put a neon light tube under my back bumper so when I hit my brakes it lights up and acts like a 3rd brake light. I have 18's on it right now, looking to upgrade to 22's. Here's a couple of pics, hope to have more when I get the tips done.
Later all, dunder dan

Attached Thumbnails First timer here with mods on my 03 H2-hummer2-002.jpg   First timer here with mods on my 03 H2-hummer2-001.jpg   First timer here with mods on my 03 H2-hummer2-003.jpg   First timer here with mods on my 03 H2-hummer2-004.jpg