PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2wd kit for h2 and h3

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 06:49 AM

There's one born everyday...

Old 04-15-2018, 06:31 AM
Default Hummer h3 2wd

Originally Posted by GEORGE TCU
I made and tested a part time kit for 4484/4493/4494, to save wear and tear on the front drive line plus gas mileage increase with a great power increase. This is a plug and play kit goes into the transfer case removes 40/60 split differential power is 100% to the rear wheels. 4wd is the turn of the dial (lock) and low the same. 2wd is where your awd mode is.
George tcu
hey mate extremely interested in this, could I grab some more info and a price please?

cheers,
lachlan

Old 04-16-2018, 02:51 PM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Lachlan

hey mate extremely interested in this, could I grab some more info and a price please?

cheers,
lachlan
Wow, these people are so smart they can't figure out he left his phone # in one of his posts! Yep, that is his customer base. CLUELESS.

Old 04-17-2018, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Wow, these people are so smart they can't figure out he left his phone # in one of his posts! Yep, that is his customer base. CLUELESS.
Ever thought maybe I realise he has left his phone number yet I don't want to call him due to the costs of calling from overseas Einstein. Another thing is you have no idea as to why I want this or what my thoughts towards this product are. So maybe crawl back into your hole instead of talking trash about someone else's product and let people decide for themselves what they want to do to their cars. Guess there's gotta be some tools to reinforce the typical ****** hummer stereotype...right?

Old 04-18-2018, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Lachlan

Ever thought maybe I realise he has left his phone number yet I don't want to call him due to the costs of calling from overseas Einstein. Another thing is you have no idea as to why I want this or what my thoughts towards this product are. So maybe crawl back into your hole instead of talking trash about someone else's product and let people decide for themselves what they want to do to their cars. Guess there's gotta be some tools to reinforce the typical ****** hummer stereotype...right?
Too expensive to make a phone call, but you want an expensive kit? OK!

Originally Posted by 650Hawk
This forum is for everyone who has (or is interested in) Hummers, not just those that agree with you. In fact, skepticism and debate about ideas is healthy.

Old 05-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Default Hummer H3

Originally Posted by GEORGE TCU
I made and tested a part time kit for 4484/4493/4494, to save wear and tear on the front drive line plus gas mileage increase with a great power increase. This is a plug and play kit goes into the transfer case removes 40/60 split differential power is 100% to the rear wheels. 4wd is the turn of the dial (lock) and low the same. 2wd is where your awd mode is.
George tcu
How Much is the Kit and How Do I Get One ?

Old 05-15-2018, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tony Holder
How Much is the Kit and How Do I Get One ?
... and I type again
Originally Posted by TAINTER

Last edited by TAINTER; 08-04-2020 at 08:23 AM.
Old 05-26-2018, 12:03 PM

Am I dreaming or did I really just read “19mpg” in a H2 thread? Those numbers are not in my vocabulary. Actually I lied. 9mpg is more realistic with mine, but double digits?

Old 03-16-2019, 03:06 PM

I know its been a while since the last post but has anyone persued this or got any real info?
Only asking because I saw on youtube someone claiming to make lockout hubs for the H2 and this completes the rest of the story for a true 2wd system if the tcase side is done! (At least on an H2)

heres the link for the hubs if someone wants to see...

https://youtu.be/JqxCZTRRbqs

Old 03-16-2019, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
We need a thumbs up button for this post lol!
Ditto

Quick Reply: 2wd kit for h2 and h3