2wd kit for h2 and h3 - Page 3 - Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Old 02-19-2018, 06:49 AM

There's one born everyday...
Old 04-15-2018, 06:31 AM

Default Hummer h3 2wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE TCU View Post
I made and tested a part time kit for 4484/4493/4494, to save wear and tear on the front drive line plus gas mileage increase with a great power increase. This is a plug and play kit goes into the transfer case removes 40/60 split differential power is 100% to the rear wheels. 4wd is the turn of the dial (lock) and low the same. 2wd is where your awd mode is.
George tcu
hey mate extremely interested in this, could I grab some more info and a price please?

cheers,
lachlan
Old 04-16-2018, 02:51 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post

hey mate extremely interested in this, could I grab some more info and a price please?

cheers,
lachlan
Wow, these people are so smart they can't figure out he left his phone # in one of his posts! Yep, that is his customer base. CLUELESS.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAINTER View Post
Wow, these people are so smart they can't figure out he left his phone # in one of his posts! Yep, that is his customer base. CLUELESS.
Ever thought maybe I realise he has left his phone number yet I don't want to call him due to the costs of calling from overseas Einstein. Another thing is you have no idea as to why I want this or what my thoughts towards this product are. So maybe crawl back into your hole instead of talking trash about someone else's product and let people decide for themselves what they want to do to their cars. Guess there's gotta be some tools to reinforce the typical ****** hummer stereotype...right?
Old 04-18-2018, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post

Ever thought maybe I realise he has left his phone number yet I don't want to call him due to the costs of calling from overseas Einstein. Another thing is you have no idea as to why I want this or what my thoughts towards this product are. So maybe crawl back into your hole instead of talking trash about someone else's product and let people decide for themselves what they want to do to their cars. Guess there's gotta be some tools to reinforce the typical ****** hummer stereotype...right?
Too expensive to make a phone call, but you want an expensive kit? OK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650Hawk View Post
This forum is for everyone who has (or is interested in) Hummers, not just those that agree with you. In fact, skepticism and debate about ideas is healthy.