PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2019 Hummer Hx? Real or Fake

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 12:10 PM
Default 2019 Hummer Hx? Real or Fake

came across some articles online about Hummer possibility coming back from the dead with a new model. I’m not a fan of the H3 look (which seems to be a sister of the new HX) but WOW if this is true, I want one!

Old 05-27-2018, 11:16 AM

The only acquisition of HUMMER was a Chinese company a long time ago which gave us hopes of the brand coming back. The deal eventually fell through and HUMMER disappeared into dust. I am fairly certain GM still owns the rights with no intention on bringing the brand back.

I have read that Bob Lutz's company is building H1's-HUMVEE C-Series but only for export, not for the US market.

Doubt the brand will ever be brought back for the US. The Hx thing has been a rumor ever since 2010 when the brand went under.

Old 05-27-2018, 01:33 PM

It is fake. Same pictures as the original prototype from years ago on some page with a new date.

There are a TON of supposed news sites now that are written by bots by rehashing old information from other legitimate sites strictly in order to get clicks and better ranking in search engines. One thing to always look for is a legitimate source for the info presented and then track that down to see if it pans out as legitimate.