PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Dfw tx meet & greet?!?!

Old 01-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Talking Dfw tx meet & greet?!?!

I am working on setting up a local meet up in Late February or March.
I've got 2 spots that are possibly going to allow a small gathering of HUMMERS & their owners. SO... Please post thoughts, idea's, etc...
I own a small yet growing LOCAL roofing & construction company and also am a rep for a local Energy provider. Having said that, I'm also going to have a "VOTED BEST HUMMER IN TX" 1'st & 2nd prize sponsored by these two companies. Possibly some community involvement as well but not completely sure yet. Anyone who is interested in pitching in or being a "sponsor", please contact me on my cell.
Exact date & location is not for sure yet which is why I am asking all
TEXAS HUMMER OWNERS to chime in!

Michael Logan
214-505-6995

Old 01-05-2011, 08:00 PM

I am interested and can probably get several more of the people I have been wheeling with to come. I called and left a message on your phone.

Matt

Old 01-06-2011, 02:36 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by millerlite
I am interested and can probably get several more of the people I have been wheeling with to come. I called and left a message on your phone.

Matt
Hey Matt, thanks for the post. Sorry I missed your call but I did get your V/M. I'll call ya either tomorrow or Friday.
Glad to see ya on the forum! Post up some pix! I/we'd LOVE to see your H1! And come Feb or March, hopefully I'll get to meet ya both in person!

Michael

Old 01-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Wap

i'm in H-town. I am interestd in coming down to dfw. I used to live in Saginaw and worked in Arlington. Let me know asap when you get a date.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by Wap
i'm in H-town. I am interestd in coming down to dfw. I used to live in Saginaw and worked in Arlington. Let me know asap when you get a date.
Are you on Facebook? NICE! I live semi close to Saginaw. I am still working out details and the projected time is the last week of Feb to the 1st two weeks in March. Keep up on the forum or find me on FB!

My email is mlogan1178@yahoo.com

Old 01-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Wap

Yea i have FB but i'm never on it. I will keep on the forum. I'm ready to hit the road. Need to get more H-Town hummers on board. It would be a great site to see 50 hummers heading north on 45!

Old 01-08-2011, 05:09 PM

Let me know of the date and I will be there. I live in Duncanville so it wont be a problem. If I win "Hummer of Texas" prize will you gimme a free roof? LOL J/K Actually, I really do need a new roof so gimme a call and I may be able to give you some work. If your company has a FB send me a link and I'll "Like" it for some extra advertising for you. You can call me on my cell too 972 877 three four five nine. Can't wait for the Meet-up.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:21 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by xllkoyokollx
Let me know of the date and I will be there. I live in Duncanville so it wont be a problem. If I win "Hummer of Texas" prize will you gimme a free roof? LOL J/K Actually, I really do need a new roof so gimme a call and I may be able to give you some work. If your company has a FB send me a link and I'll "Like" it for some extra advertising for you. You can call me on my cell too 972 877 three four five nine. Can't wait for the Meet-up.
That's too funny! I'll call you today and maybe even set up a time to come over and inspect your property.
Can't wait to meet up either!

Btw, I'm putting you in my phone but what's your name?

Thanks for posting up!

Old 01-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by Wap
Yea i have FB but i'm never on it. I will keep on the forum. I'm ready to hit the road. Need to get more H-Town hummers on board. It would be a great site to see 50 hummers heading north on 45!
OH MOST DEF!!! That WOULD be one hell of a sight to see! And SOMEONE should video clips of the convoy AND post up pix!!!

Old 01-11-2011, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by 4U2NV
That's too funny! I'll call you today and maybe even set up a time to come over and inspect your property.
Can't wait to meet up either!

Btw, I'm putting you in my phone but what's your name?

Thanks for posting up!
ok sounds great. Name is Ryan.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dfw tx meet & greet?!?!