PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well the unthinkable happened

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Location: Southlake texas is my hometown but Prescott Arizona for college

Alright well nothing is damaged carpets smell fine nothing bad happened to fluids motor etc. Went back and the spot i sank was actually to the left of where i stood and it was that deep. For some reason the far right was the deepest go figure. So it wasnt as deep as i thought. To clarify how my whole truck is not destroyed when i said driver side i mean like my front driver seat area it was slanted down in front to the left so my area was only place that got any water. Oh and snow yeti no worries dude i take all credit for being a dumb A$% and deserve any mocking. i will never trust a friend to spot again i will check it all myself first. Honestly im upset but im not furious. I bought the hummer knowing it was going to be used off road and stuff happens, i know its not invincible. I learned to watch it a lot more now and this wont happen EVER again. Not too worried about resale because im keeping the truck for as long as i can

Old 06-27-2009, 08:58 AM

**** happens now you don't have to worry so much lol just check yourself first and gun it. getting stuck is the embarrassing part imo, next time show them nothing stops you and you'll get your respect back.