PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Snugtop Slant Back Cover

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 06:37 AM
Default tonneau cover

hi,, i've just got H3T and am also looking for the Slant back cap,, but as it is so expenive to buy now, am looking for something temporary that i can use instead.
can anyone advise me for tonneau cover or any other thing?? knowing that am in Saudi Arabia and we have lack of dealers here, so it will be through the net.

Thx

Old 05-26-2009, 08:04 AM

I think most of us agree with you on the cost vega...however I don't see them going down in price.I want one too but can't bring myself to drop the $3000. So I guess I would start saving those Riyals.

Old 05-27-2009, 10:54 AM

These are mostly made to order, so I don't see pricing coming down either. If the demand is low, they may simply discontinue them. I see this as a possibility if the H3T production numbers stay low or the Hummer marque fades away completely I had a conversation with SnugTop about options on these (ie. tilt down/slider front window, screened tilt out windows on the sides) that are available on most toppers. They told me they were a consideration, but that they have no intention of moving forward with these options at this time. This tells me that they are still testing the market. My advice would be that if you want one, don't wait too long.

Old 06-04-2009, 10:22 AM

Ditto!

Old 06-05-2009, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by largemouthbass
One at the dealer I took a pic of.
that pic looks like its at Dueck gm in Vancouver

Old 07-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Default Cover order issues?

I just visited the metro Detroit Hummer dealer and they say that the cover is really hard to come by right now due to all the issues with GM and Hummer brand... anyone else here this or is the dealer just stonewalling me?
Think I will try to reach Snugtop directly...
thx!
Tom

2005 H2 Adventure owner
2009 H3T wannabe (maybe)

Old 07-16-2009, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by canuckZr2
that pic looks like its at Dueck gm in Vancouver
that is the place.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:38 AM

I skipped the dealer, called MidAmerica in St Louis MO, and ordered it from them. Drove out and had them install it on a saturday. Like the way it completes the look of the truck.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by H3Rider
I skipped the dealer, called MidAmerica in St Louis MO, and ordered it from them. Drove out and had them install it on a saturday. Like the way it completes the look of the truck.
How much did you save and what was the cost in the end?

I do like these tops but again you loose a lot of cargo space in the bed with the slant. Useless for me.

Old 07-19-2009, 06:45 AM

how did it complete the look of the truck? you now have a regular h3 that you have to go outside to get into the back, then you have to lay down to crawl under the hatch, then as you go up you hit your head? that's it they make you get in at the dealer ,rendering you unconsciuos and you wake up to a stupid cap and a pilfered wallet.

and all you can say is it completes the look of the truck? IT ISN'T A TRUCK NO MORE lmao

Quick Reply: Snugtop Slant Back Cover