PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New h3t

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 10:19 PM
Default New h3t

Hi guys. Im a new owner of an H3T. Proud to be one. Its nice to be here.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:47 AM

Welcome to HF fellow T owner.
Color, options,etc?
Post some pix of your manual trans T. We owned one for 3 years.

Old 09-23-2017, 11:41 AM

Welcome to HF

Old 09-24-2017, 09:59 AM
Default Pic

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Welcome to HF fellow T owner.
Color, options,etc?
Post some pix of your manual trans T. We owned one for 3 years.

Hers'a a pic. She's a beautiful machine. I've read only 56 were ever made of these. Is it true?

Old 09-24-2017, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by scoreh3
Welcome to HF
Thanks scoreh

Old 09-25-2017, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Kyletentative
Hers'a a pic. She's a beautiful machine. I've read only 56 were ever made of these. Is it true?
Everything I know and have read states 56 I5 Manual Adventure Package H3Ts where produced. Do you have an Adventure package T?

Where are you located? If you are not going to wheel it I have a mint condition set of the OEM H3T Alpha Luxury package Stainless nurf bars you can have for shipping cost. Took them off the first day and wrapped them up for storage.
See photos below:

Last edited by TAINTER; 09-25-2017 at 11:17 AM.
Old 09-25-2017, 02:41 PM

I have the base model. I'm in Texas. That would be awesome. How much do you think the shipping would cost?

Old 09-26-2017, 02:10 PM

No Idea. I can send you their dimensions and you can contact FedEx, UPS, USPS.
I can take them to what ever shipping place you wish to have them packaged and sent to ya for the just the cost of boxing and shipping.

You have chrome wheels and chrome door handles. If you have a base someone did a lot of work to upgrade the exterior. Leather or cloth? take photo of your center 4x4 controls and post it, please.

Old 09-27-2017, 06:20 AM

I paid About $125 shipping that's what mine cost to ship

I a i'm a new 2000 9H3T owner I just got it I got it from a dealer in Virginia it's a white I5 pretty much factory stock gloss black factory rims cloth interior it's near show condition so far I love the truck , I've installed the factory sidesteps in black , Factory roof crossmembers front brush guard I got all three toolboxes for the rear very lucky ! I can't say enough I love this truck I unfortunately don't know how to post pictures anybody wants to explain how to do it I would more than happy looks like a storm trooper truck !

Old 09-27-2017, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Baja
I paid About $125 shipping that's what mine cost to ship

I a i'm a new 2000 9H3T owner I just got it I got it from a dealer in Virginia it's a white I5 pretty much factory stock gloss black factory rims cloth interior it's near show condition so far I love the truck , I've installed the factory sidesteps in black , Factory roof crossmembers front brush guard I got all three toolboxes for the rear very lucky ! I can't say enough I love this truck I unfortunately don't know how to post pictures anybody wants to explain how to do it I would more than happy looks like a storm trooper truck !

Hey new guy Baja, on a forum (such as HUMMER FORUMS) if you wish to post information pertinent to the OPs subject feel free. Just like your first sentence.

The remainder of your post has nothing to do with the OPs questions or posts. If you wish to show off your new rig PLEASE start a new thread.

Quick Reply: New h3t