PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What did the dealer "throw in" on your H3 purchase?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Default What did the dealer "throw in" on your H3 purchase?

Just curious, I see some folks got a spare tire cover, some got floor mats, whathaveyou..

I'm wondering what if anything did they turn you onto when you signed the paperwork.

I got a Hummer ballcap, pinstriping and window tinting (No tire cover, didn't really want one, I kinda like the big ole tire back there with the nice rims).

Then I brought it back for a free oil change @ 3K and they washed it too, then I when completed the factory form they send out asking about your Hummer buying experience the Dealer told me to bring it back to them with all Excellent markings and he'd fill the gas tank and wash it, they did just that. Plus I got several discounts for oil changes and one more free one after three more discounted ones.

I'm a happy camper, so far they've treated me very well.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Default RE: What did the dealer "throw in" on your H3 purchase?

Sounds to me like a damn good dealer...

Old 04-03-2007, 11:48 PM

The keys
I ordered mine so they gave me nothingand i got the discount.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:51 PM

I guess $4200. off is better then a car wash or oil change.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:56 PM

hummer wash w/ every oilchange and 4 change is free
and roof marker lights

Old 04-03-2007, 11:59 PM

I ordered mine too and got the supplier discount so the dealer "gave" me zip, nada, nothing past that. But the dealership does give a free wash with every oil change/ service, but I'm not sure how "free" it is.

Old 04-04-2007, 12:02 AM

I get the free car wash with every oil change but they are to scrared to run it threw they know how fussy i am.I rather have it that way.

Old 04-04-2007, 12:08 AM

A Fricken' HANDSHAKE!!!

Old 04-04-2007, 12:18 AM

I got my side step assists thrown in, and a choice of either car mats OR the tire cover. I opted for the tire cover as I planned to order H3 logo mats.Also a black canvas tote bag with the Dealer logo on it LOL.I have had 1 free oil change and tire rotationthus far but it was a courtesy due to keeping my H3 a total of 2 weeks for repairs.

Old 04-04-2007, 12:21 AM

I can go by ANYTIMEI want and they will wash it for me ANYTIME ! Thats a good dealer FRANK KENT HUMMER OF FT WORTH.They treat me awesome everytimeI go by there.There so nice to meI go by at least once every 2 weeks just to sayHI andB.S. with them, Good friends have become out of my purchase there.I also have the discount key ring for oil changes and every other 4 th is free.I also have received free oil changessooner then every other 4 th one also. If you take care of your dealer on the service survey after you pick your hummer up most dealers will take good care of you also.They even helped me get the 100.000 mile extended warreenty due to alot of repairesI had done inclueding the cylinder being replaced. I even got Hummer andGM to renew my yearly onstar for a another year for free to me due to many repairs on my H 3.So I am very happy with FRANK KENT HUMMER.

Quick Reply: What did the dealer "throw in" on your H3 purchase?