PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

What chrome nerf bar/step would you recommend?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Default What chrome nerf bar/step would you recommend?

I'm constantly lifting my 11 month old daughter into her carseat in the middle of the backseat and could use a little help because the h3 is so tall. Anyone find any steps/nerf bars they really like that were reasonably priced and reasonably easy to install?

Thanks!

Old 05-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Default RE: What chrome nerf bar/step would you recommend?

I'd recommend doing a search on ebay for H3 nerf bars. You can get some pretty good deals there .. you also have the site sponsors/vendors, there are some goodies there too if you check em out!

Old 05-02-2007, 06:39 PM

Also check out the forums "For sale/Classifieds" section. A member here just recently listed a great price on some Chrome OEM nerf bars, but I think those may have sold.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:26 PM

I was just deciding how cheap is too cheap. I think all the nerf bars in the classifieds are sold btw.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Humme...spagenameZWDVW
This one looks interesting. There are a lot on ebay. I was just wondering if anyone had some they would recommend.

Old 05-02-2007, 09:37 PM

I bought mine from G-Style ( ask for Clarence ) Great guy..just put them on today..they look great.

Old 05-02-2007, 10:40 PM

ORIGINAL: H34 pleasure

I bought mine from G-Style ( ask for Clarence ) Great guy..just put them on today..they look great.
Me too... Clarence is the man... G-Style is by far the best place I have found to order stuff for my H3.... the Aries SS nerf bars are the ones that I bought and they look awesome...

Old 05-03-2007, 11:49 AM

The price at G-Style only beats the ebay price by like $5 shipped to me. I guess I just need to weight the $200 shipped ebay option with the $250 Aries.

Old 05-03-2007, 01:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Cruizer

The price at G-Style only beats the ebay price by like $5 shipped to me. I guess I just need to weight the $200 shipped ebay option with the $250 Aries.
Then it's not much af a decision for $5.00 IMO. With ebay, there is always some risk, and if the product is not right, you may have little recourse. If you read posts on this forum, you will find the folks at G-style top-notch, and know that they will make it right if there are problems. Make surealso, that as a sponsor, G-style give a discount if asked for to Forum members.

Old 05-03-2007, 03:04 PM

That is for the Aries, the other on ebay is about $55 cheaper. IDK yet, and it looks like that is already with a discount at G-Style. I just need to kick it around.

Old 05-03-2007, 07:02 PM

They're all basically the same. Go with the cheapest.

Quick Reply: What chrome nerf bar/step would you recommend?