PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

GStyle versus HummerpartsClub

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 07:22 AM
Default GStyle versus HummerpartsClub

I am a little concerned...
For the same product, GStyle is charging me $30 more for shipping than HummerPartsClub, thereby wiping out their $19 discount.
I am awaiting their reply...
Also, where is HummerPartsClub discount for forum members?

Old 02-03-2009, 09:13 PM

PM Circutguy, He(Clarence) is from GStyle!!! He's ALWAYS helped me out!!

Old 02-04-2009, 08:23 AM

I ended up buying what I needed from HummerPartsClub, as even with the coupon code, G-Style was over pricing my shipping, so I ended up paying less and still getting the same shipping thru HPC.
I like the fact that HPC is already discounted at a low price and I dont have to wait for sales, coupon codes, etc...I just buy it and know I already got a lower total price.
I have found that both HPC and G-Style are about the only vendors with good prices and trustworthy.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:42 AM

I had a problem with HPC a couple of years ago so I stick with GStyle!!!

Old 02-05-2009, 08:50 AM

Geez! Always something!

Old 02-06-2009, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by oingoboingo
geez! Always something!
Always.....

Old 02-09-2009, 02:04 PM

Geez! Case in Point!
Despite the fact I filled out the order form with my apt number, and have a receipt with my apartment number....HummerPartsClub ignored this, and shipped it minus the apartment number!
According to UPS tracking, Missing or Incorrect apartment number/address" they are "trying to obtain this information"...
I called Hummer Parts Club to let them know they ignored my apartment number and shipped the parts without it...
Hopefully, UPS will just ask my apartment manager for it, since he always stops in their anyway, or Hummer Part Club will call UPS to fix this error...
Unreal....

Old 02-09-2009, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by OingoBoingo
Geez! Case in Point!
Despite the fact I filled out the order form with my apt number, and have a receipt with my apartment number....HummerPartsClub ignored this, and shipped it minus the apartment number!
According to UPS tracking, Missing or Incorrect apartment number/address" they are "trying to obtain this information"...
I called Hummer Parts Club to let them know they ignored my apartment number and shipped the parts without it...
Hopefully, UPS will just ask my apartment manager for it, since he always stops in their anyway, or Hummer Part Club will call UPS to fix this error...
Unreal....

Sucks......

Old 02-10-2009, 07:33 AM

They contacted UPS, and apparently gave them the apt number...hopefully they will deliver today.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by OingoBoingo
They contacted UPS, and apparently gave them the apt number...hopefully they will deliver today.

Quick Reply: GStyle versus HummerpartsClub