PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Trade black for yellow lifted deal

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 02:03 AM
Default Trade black for yellow lifted deal

I need some advise from everyone out there please i love my black adventure H 3 with cashmore leather. I turned the torison bar and was going to put 315 tires on it But the dealer has offered to buy mine back for what i paid for it and sell me a yellow Bad as# one with the luxiry package with black leather which i dont know if that will be hot here inTexas in the summer or not ??? i dont think that it will have lockin diferentional in the luxuriy package if that matters for offroading does it ? .It has 4 or 6 inch lift with 325 60 18 tires and the pro comp 8089 black and chrome wheels and chrome nerfs and light bar from xtc with the built in 4 lights in it and it has the cold air intake what ever that is or does and magnaflow exhaust.i drove it and it runs good with the tires on it .i guess the intake and exhaust helps the power.i need to know what yall think of YELLOW VS BLACK. I know black is so hard to keep clean but looks so rugged on a Hummer and classy. the yellow does look pretty tough and 4 wheel drive cool BUT i never had a yellow truck or car and need to know will i or did you ever get tired of it after a year or two ? The price is really good on this but i dont know if i will like the yellow in a year like i do now. i cant put lift and wheels and tires and every thing this has on it with out speding alot more for it. the tires do stick out some instead of being flush with the sides. what is everyones thought on yellow thanks for your help.

Old 03-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Default RE: Trade black for yellow lifted deal

It sound u have what you like why stat over. Is he going to warrenty the truck with the lift and the power good.What the story behind the truck they build it or someone trade it.

Old 03-19-2006, 01:09 PM

gotta love yellow. that alone should be reason enough to trade . . . .

Old 03-19-2006, 01:13 PM

Then again..this is a cute little number...Or at least the Mary Kay sales lady who drives it is[sm=yikesomg.gif]

Old 03-19-2006, 01:46 PM

the Mary Kay saleslady has a 2 inch *****? wow, times sure have changed. it is better than the caddy's they used to get though.

Old 03-19-2006, 01:56 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

the Mary Kay saleslady has a 2 inch *****? wow, times sure have changed. it is better than the caddy's they used to get though.
Maybe shes/it is in Drag....You know..Like a strap on..Cosmetics have come a long ways these days[sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 03-19-2006, 02:37 PM

the Mary Kay saleslady has a 2 inch *****?
Exactly what I was thinking! Kind of grossed me out though[sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 03-19-2006, 09:25 PM

Heres the yellow H 3 I might trade for my black one. it has a 4 inch lift what do yall think? would this get old after a year? is this better then black ?my black one is stock with 33 and i will not probally spend the cash to do all of this at around 7000 for this. if i get all of this here i can finace it all in the note.dont really want to spend 7000 out of savings so is this a good way to go on this yellow thanks.sorry i cant get it to semd as a bigger photo its probally small photo on here,

[IMG]local://upfiles/386/4A26507F97CB4CF18298738C230AED72.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/386/9E8C74933C0C4BBC83F7F1489A9A6552.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-19-2006, 10:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Then again..this is a cute little number...Or at least the Mary Kay sales lady who drives it is[sm=yikesomg.gif]

Here she is http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Evening-Ball...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 03-21-2006, 09:46 AM

ORIGINAL: nascar 17

I need some advise from everyone out there please i love my black adventure H 3 with cashmore leather. I turned the torison bar and was going to put 315 tires on it But the dealer has offered to buy mine back for what i paid for it and sell me a yellow Bad as# one with the luxiry package with black leather which i dont know if that will be hot here inTexas in the summer or not ??? i dont think that it will have lockin diferentional in the luxuriy package if that matters for offroading does it ? .It has 4 or 6 inch lift with 325 60 18 tires and the pro comp 8089 black and chrome wheels and chrome nerfs and light bar from xtc with the built in 4 lights in it and it has the cold air intake what ever that is or does and magnaflow exhaust.i drove it and it runs good with the tires on it .i guess the intake and exhaust helps the power.i need to know what yall think of YELLOW VS BLACK. I know black is so hard to keep clean but looks so rugged on a Hummer and classy. the yellow does look pretty tough and 4 wheel drive cool BUT i never had a yellow truck or car and need to know will i or did you ever get tired of it after a year or two ? The price is really good on this but i dont know if i will like the yellow in a year like i do now. i cant put lift and wheels and tires and every thing this has on it with out speding alot more for it. the tires do stick out some instead of being flush with the sides. what is everyones thought on yellow thanks for your help.

SO WHAT DID YOU DO

Quick Reply: Trade black for yellow lifted deal