PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Thanks Hummer Forums...

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 07:30 AM
Default Thanks Hummer Forums...

Hey guys, ever since I got my H3 I've been checking out bunch of forums and found this one to be the most helpful. So I was inspired to create a forum for all H3 owners in the state of Hawaii - check it out: www.H3HI.com Don't mind the colors, I was also inspired by Hummer's "Hummer - Like Nothing Else" Advertisement. Feel free to drop on by.

Thanks again for the inspiration and keep hummin' H3 Style!

Aloha ~ Inked.

Old 06-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Default RE: Thanks Hummer Forums...

Guys and Gals...I just visited Ink's new forum ..Looks pretty nice and he needs members...So let's give him a helping start

Good luck Inked!!

Problem: I can't get his link to work from here...but it's www-H,3,H,I-com...Remove the dashes add dots and remove the commas

Old 06-05-2006, 09:53 AM

The site looks good indeed.

When I read this post the first time the link wasnt censored, kinda strange that it is now.

Old 06-06-2006, 08:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Guys and Gals...I just visited Ink's new forum ..Looks pretty nice and he needs members...So let's give him a helping start

Good luck Inked!!

Problem: I can't get his link to work from here...but it's www-H,3,H,I-com...Remove the dashes add dots and remove the commas
Dennis you're the coolest thanks for the props!!

I actually went ahead and created www.hummerhi.com also to cater to those H1, H2, SUT owners. We have some killer looking custom H1's, and H2's here in Hawaii I just need to find a way to inform those guys of these sites I've created. I think I'm going to do some 'gorilla marketing' and whenever I see those Hummers around I'll just drop a business card on their windshield

Thanks again hummerforums.com for the inspirations once again! Hawaii does not currently have a Hummer Forum so I hopefully will be the one to pop the cherry on this one!

Aloha ~

HUMMER H3 HAWAII - www.h3hi.com
HUMMERS HAWAII - www.hummerhi.com
This site uses the latest Flash Technology: Download most recent player here:Macromedia Flash 8