PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks to all the forum members!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Default RE: Thanks to all the forum members!

Welcome ................good choice!

we will need pic's

Old 11-25-2007, 12:53 AM

I am right there with you. I have had my H3X for 4 weeks and three days after driving it away from the dealer I came upon a cement truck(on Beltway 8 and 288)spitting clumps of cement out the back. Wouldn't you know it, cement either hit the side of my door or was thrown up from the tire leaving a scratch.

Bought mine from Ron Carter Hummer on I-45

All these Houstonians, we should get together for a ride. ( just not on Beltway 8)

Old 11-25-2007, 01:40 AM

Hey thas awesome! Welcome!

Old 11-25-2007, 02:52 AM

way to go[sm=smiley16.gif] hope you have good luck with it for myself i have wanted one since they started teasing us in magazines with concepts and rumors but i also cannot believe that today i actually have one

Old 11-25-2007, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Cool thread. Glad to see we have another satisfied customer. I too think my 3 is a great little big truck!

Old 11-25-2007, 02:49 PM

Howdy Josh, thanks! You got it...the beltway's where I got up-close and personal with that 4X4. Hehe. It is hard to believe the volume of crap isn't it? I thought I was the only magnet 'round here.

I bought it at Beck & Masten on FM 1960. I spent so much time lurking in their lot I thought thay'd start thinking I was casing the joint. They treated me well and we cut a fair deal. The $1,000 GM is kicking in right now helped. Where'd you get yours?

Luke
I got mine at Beck and Masten as well! Went through the internet dept. Salesman was awesome, but the finance guy was an ***. Know of any good places around here to go wheelin'? We were talking about going up to Uncle Sam's Off Road Park in Hunts-vegas.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:58 PM

I was told by the service guy at Ron Carter that Uncle Sam's in Huntsville was a good place to go, but not with a new hummer unless you wanted to put a lot of scratches on it. He said that the trails are full of trees to scratch up a brand new paint job. I myself would like to find a place with open areas with good trails. What else is around here? Are any of you members of TGCHOG?

Old 11-25-2007, 05:55 PM

Welcome...pics...pics...[sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Old 11-25-2007, 08:11 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

AWESOME Luke!!!

Congrats on the Rig!!!!

I know what you mean about being STUCK IN THE MUD!! I just had a conversation with one of my customers telling him how I hate DE-CHROMING in the winter and he said I should put my Rig away for the WINTER!! I basically said, I bought a HUMMER so I CAN DRIVE it through our CrAzY winters!!!!
Thanks HummBob! LOL on putting it up for the winter. I'm with you on wanting to drive this thing through some snow. May have to take a road trip to do that, all we get here is ice. Hope this winter delivers for you up there in the Great White North.

Those are some great pics of your rig. What a beauty!

Luke

Hope you have a fun

Old 11-25-2007, 08:14 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Welcome ................good choice!

we will need pic's
Thank you blackstangs281! Appreciate that post-sale reinforcement on the pick. Was tough one for sure. I'm glad its over, was driving myself nuts. Hehe.

Luke

Quick Reply: Thanks to all the forum members!