PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

SuperChips Tune H3 Alpha

Old 06-02-2011, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by zefrum
Nice fuel econ gains!

Curious about the Dealership issue of voiding the warranty if you use a super chips tuner -I know you can put the stock tune back, but someone mentioned the dealership can tell from the diagnostics they run and will void the warranty... How true is this?
They can tell if you bring it in flashed with the tune. If you put it back to stock they can't tell anything. They MIGHT be able to tell it was recently flashed, I'm not entirely sure on that, but even if they can, it's still the factory programming so what are they going to say? Eff em.

Old 09-16-2014, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Draketh
They can tell if you bring it in flashed with the tune. If you put it back to stock they can't tell anything. They MIGHT be able to tell it was recently flashed, I'm not entirely sure on that, but even if they can, it's still the factory programming so what are they going to say? Eff em.
I thought I'd revisit this post as I was unsure to do the Superchips reprogram for fear of voiding the warranty.

I should have done this WAY SOONER!!!

-And I've only done the 87 tune. The lowest tune is amazing, the shifts are faster and firmer, she holds 1st longer when going from stop; I have yet to down shift while cruise control is set going up the many bridges and mountains here in NYC and upstate.

I can't wait to fill up with 92 and try out that tune!

Oh, and the new Superchips Flashpack comes with a 2yr/24K warranty if you register the product with their website.