PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

sick of being 'fobbed off' at dealer

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by 2wheelmonster
"Also, every now and then for no reason car jumps into 4 high without touching anything. They loaned my wife another h3 for a few hours and when she was reversing out of a parking space that one did the same thing. When she told them about it they said," That's funny, it's never happened to anyone else"

Mine is in 4 high all the time???
Sorry, think i meant to say 4 high locked !

Old 10-30-2009, 12:39 AM

My seat clunked when cornering. Found that the seat belt receptical attach point was loose. Took a torx bit to it and no more clunk. yet

Old 05-21-2010, 04:29 AM
Banned

Dealers are crooks. Especially now as all of them got bailed out. They just sit around not caring if they have business or not. Rather hoping they dont have business. Pay is the same. Unbelievable!!!!

Old 05-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Default Me too

Yep, I got the seat clunking on the drivers side. It's getting really annoying. I also have the rattling in the back too. And I have also had three plastic pieces break in the last few weeks. All of this started happening once my warranty expired about one month ago.

I tried to find a way to fix the seat clunking and had no luck. It's really frustrating because it makes you feel like you're driving a piece of crap. Once I pay the Hummer off I am getting a Toyota Tundra. My wife currently has a Chevrolet Cobalt and it is one of the worst vehicles I have ever seen. It runs great, but the paint is chipping like crazy and plastic pieces are breaking right and left. Once again this all started happening as soon as the warranty expired.

I will never buy another GM product as long as I live. I always bought Ford before and I should have kept it that way. I never had these sorts of problems with my Ford vehicles. The only reason I've decided on a Tundra is the fact that Ford trucks don't hold their value. Ford likes to do the whole incentive thing a bit too much.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:19 PM

My brother has a tundra and having some problems too. Its been back in the dealers shop 4 times now for three or four days at a time. I know because I have had to take his butt to work on the way to mine... His problems with the tundra are getting old to me. I'm not sure you can buy a vehicle anymore that doesn't have issues... The difference is how well the dealership treats you and how good the warranty is. I too have been a FORD man for years. At one time just a couple years ago "08" I had 6 fords, all in warranty at the same time. 07 Mustang, 08 Expedition, 07Explorer, 05 Escape and two sport trac's an 05 an 06... All of them had recalls, shop visits and little crap that happened. Still a Ford man. But damn I like my Hummer.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:00 PM

4 weeks ago my dealer swapped in a new transmission for the one I blew up in my 07 Adventure with 44k. ...under warranty.

Old 06-21-2011, 04:30 AM

I thought my back seats were squeaking rattling. I checked my Jack in the back door pannel and it was loose. tightened that down no more rattle.