PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Serious dealer problem / Stability System issue Please Help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 09:17 PM

This is one of the things that is killing GM. The dealerships are the contact point for the consumers. Believe me with treatment like that, I would be thinking of taking my business elseware. If I was a GM rep and heard that one of my dealerships tried repacking a CV Joint with out inspection or putting on parts with out authorization, I would be paying the owner a visit. I'm sorry to hear about ordeal. In contrast, anytime I have had issues with my H3 my dealer sets me up with a loaner. Last time I got a Cadilac SRS. I pick it up its been washed. I'm asked if I would like to see the bad parts. This place make me want to come back (even though its a 45min trip to get there).

Old 03-24-2010, 10:28 PM

I don't know if the GM place will work on it, but Bob Howard is a lot better. I have several friends that have worked and still work there. I have been lucky so far no issues yet.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:06 AM

My 06 H3 has a similar problem. Traction Control Failed and the ABS light is on too. The dealer said it was a bad sensor and they will replace it. My warranty ended 2 days ago but they checked it out a week prior. Just waiting on the part to come in. Hope it fixes it cause from here on it's out of pocket. My power doesnt get cut though. Just warning lights.