PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Rough idle/throttle body & IAC cleaning

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

From 2010 GM Powertrain: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...vvI_1JLj2RhozQ

The Vortec 3.7L I-5 carries over the VVT (variable valve timing) or cam phasing system employed on the 3.5L I-5, which was one of the world's first truck engines with this technology. The cam phaser changes exhaust cam lobe timing relative to the cam-drive sprocket, which in turn varies exhaust valve timing on the fly, maximizing engine performance for given demands and conditions. At idle, for example, the exhaust cam is at the full advanced position for minimum intake-valve overlap. That allows exceptionally smooth idling. Under other operating conditions, the phaser adjusts to deliver optimal exhaust-valve timing for performance, drivability and fuel economy. The result is linear delivery of torque, with near-peak levels over a broad rpm range, and high specific output (horsepower per liter of displacement) without sacrificing overall engine response or drivability. Because it manages valve overlap at optimum levels, cam phasing also eliminates the need for an Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Banned
Default sorry doc!

my brain malfunction,got egr and pvc mixup! this could be serious!!! just this morning,b4 posting i had a ct scan of neck/head for arteries!! i told my daughter i was having my head examined. guess i was right(about the exam)!! anyway.
oh my, dont get old

Old 07-13-2019, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by biolldi
Business process automation is the transfer of business processes (chains of regulated actions) from the paper to the company's accounting system, making them alive and accessible to all participants in the business activity. In our case, we use cleaning service managemart software as we work in the cleaning sphere. Of course, there are no universal programs. Each business requires its own individual program that suits you.
"Do your part to keep the forums tidy, BEFORE you post, LOOK at the date the thread was started and the dates of the last few posts. Posting in old threads, or 'necrobumping' is generally discouraged in the subforums, since it can potentially create disjointed 'zombie' information; outdated posts with data which is no longer relevant due to the rolling nature of membership, changes in part numbers or technical service bullitens, recall information, part availability and sources, and combined with more recent posts reflecting more current circumstance."

Old 07-13-2019, 09:30 PM

lol bio that's spam. not a post

Old 07-15-2019, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by biolldi
Business process automation is the transfer of business processes (chains of regulated actions) from the paper to the company's accounting system, making them alive and accessible to all participants in the business activity. In our case, we use cleaning service managemart software as we work in the cleaning sphere. Of course, there are no universal programs. Each business requires its own individual program that suits you.
Moderators, PLEASE DELETE THIS GUY!