PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PROBLEMS WITH H3

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 12:42 AM
Default RE: PROBLEMS WITH H3

ORIGINAL: G Man
Can't wait till my K&N kit and the all silver center caps arrive.

Hey Gary...I just ordered or rather won on Ebay a set of the all Chrome Wheel centers..Probably from the same guy you got yours from...I'm looking forward to those bad boys..[8D]

Old 03-30-2006, 03:04 PM

Thanks for the info on the radio. What irritated me ws that the radio in the HHR I was given as a rental had the station/song title. That cost $19000 while my H3 cost $38000. I wonder if the rear main on the HHR will start leaking at 3000 miles like the H3.[sm=lame.gif]
Oh yeah, I went to look, and by golly my roof rail is cracked, too. I know better than to buy something the first year it's out!

Old 03-30-2006, 07:19 PM

Hey First time post and unfortunately its under this catagory. I bought my H3 and 2 days later it was in the shop becuase my pas. rear door would not open from the inside took about a full day to fix. I was dumb and got the desert protection package for $2500 and every 6 months I can take it to the dealership and get it washed the paint sealed the interior cleaned. Well I took it for the first time last week and when I got it back (they said it would take an hour and a half and it took 4 hours) it still had dirt spots on it the leather seats was about the only thing that looked good. I am in the process of getting refund on the remainder of the money to apply to upgrades that I want but the dealership I go to wants to over charge me for everything (example I wanted to get the hard spare tire cover and they wanted $900 I went online and got it for $300).
I dont have a crack on the roof lpastic yet but I keep looking for one.

Old 03-30-2006, 10:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: G Man
Can't wait till my K&N kit and the all silver center caps arrive.

Hey Gary...I just ordered or rather won on Ebay a set of the all Chrome Wheel centers..Probably from the same guy you got yours from...I'm looking forward to those bad boys..[8D]

If you have silver rims the chrome hate to tell you it going to look stupid they are talking about all silver ones without the black

Old 03-30-2006, 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Manson096

Hey First time post and unfortunately its under this catagory. I bought my H3 and 2 days later it was in the shop becuase my pas. rear door would not open from the inside took about a full day to fix. I was dumb and got the desert protection package for $2500 and every 6 months I can take it to the dealership and get it washed the paint sealed the interior cleaned. Well I took it for the first time last week and when I got it back (they said it would take an hour and a half and it took 4 hours) it still had dirt spots on it the leather seats was about the only thing that looked good. I am in the process of getting refund on the remainder of the money to apply to upgrades that I want but the dealership I go to wants to over charge me for everything (example I wanted to get the hard spare tire cover and they wanted $900 I went online and got it for $300).
I dont have a crack on the roof lpastic yet but I keep looking for one.

you will get the cracks

Old 02-15-2012, 11:20 AM

Hello everyone, i'am a new member of this side and i have a hummer h3 .
I have a problem with the compression of the engine shall ,and read about some problems on the cylinder head on some holders hummer h3, probably some faulty?
How can I see if the hummer is my own to this list? is the problem from the factory?
Please tell me, i do not know what to do because the delegation did not have succeeded.
Thanks a lot (sorry but my english is not very good).

Old 02-15-2012, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

This one has set a record. SIX YEARS OLD next month???

https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/h...bumping-23221/

Welcome to the forums, read the above link. Go introduce yourself in the "New Member" section.