Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   Hummer H3 (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/hummer-h3-17/)
-   -   Official GM parts list (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/hummer-h3-17/official-gm-parts-list-5828/)

RampartHUMMER 05-17-2011 09:44 PM

The part # 19166038 is the entire lamp kit. It does include the updated wind noise fix. Sometime during 07 these light packages went on back order for 6 months because they had to get this update into all of marker light kits.

Let me know if you are having wind noise issues, I can give you some ideas where to start looking.

RampartHUMMER 05-17-2011 09:58 PM

HUMMER Parts

Originally Posted by rob85635 (Post 73229)
I am now running out of resources for H3 parts. I would really be interested in a website or way I can start finding more common parts that may fit H3s and other GM vehicle parts that fit the H3. Say for instance I want to order a new set of GM H3spark plug wires, a new seatbelt strap, gear shifter knob, a replacement lamp for the map light, etc, etc, etc. Where can I begin to look for those type of parts?

I find it hard to believe the dealer cant get replacement dash parts, seat parts, or whatever parts so there must be part numbers somewhere. Is this something I will not be able to look up online?

Thanks for any advice.

Rob

Let me know if I can help. I can get you any part number you want. I can still get all mechanical GM| HUMMER parts. Ive worked with HUMMER since 1998 and just dont want to stop. I am working on away to add a parts catalog system into our web site so people can look up any part and see the part number they need for their HUMMER and order it.
Kevin Mayhew...

kmayhew@ramparthummer.com

RampartHUMMER 05-17-2011 10:05 PM

marker lights

Originally Posted by Cruizer (Post 71284)
Can you verify that " Hummer H3 Roof Marker Lamp Package - Includes Hardware Kit 19166038 " refers to the new replacements (no wind noise)?

The part # 19166038 is the entire lamp kit. It does include the updated wind noise fix. Sometime during 07 these light packages went on back order for 6 months because they had to get this update into all of marker light kits.

Let me know if you are having wind noise issues, I can give you some ideas where to start looking.

Voaraghamanthar 08-20-2017 10:36 PM

That link is now dead. Please update with new information.

TAINTER 08-21-2017 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Voaraghamanthar (Post 346526)
That link is now dead. Please update with new information.

This is a 6+ year old thread.
The lights are no longer produced by anyone. No longer available from any GM part source etc. junkyard or eBay are your only choices. Sorry.

Voaraghamanthar 08-21-2017 08:19 AM

Thanks for updating the information.

Scott Promen 07-28-2020 09:16 PM

Under carriage protection

Originally Posted by HARv (Post 214227)
I am a GM parts salesman if anyone needs help on a part feel free to ask.

looking for undercarriage protection parts it comes in two pieces that’s look kind of like lattice square bars welded together that bolt under carriage to prevent damage off road not surevwhat part number us please help

TAINTER 07-29-2020 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by Scott Promen (Post 375721)
looking for undercarriage protection parts it comes in two pieces that’s look kind of like lattice square bars welded together that bolt under carriage to prevent damage off road not surevwhat part number us please help

Scott, PLEASE don't post in 9 year old arse threads. It is highly frowned upon on this forum.
The UCP you are referring to is no longer available from GM.

PM me, I can give you contact info for a guy who builds them better than the OEM.

Corsario 08-15-2020 08:09 AM

Name the part contest

Aloha everybody. Im trying to find a replacement part for the anchors that are on each of the corners on the trunk mat but so far I havent found it. Do anyone knows the part number or part name?. Mine are rusty and stuck, Im trying with CLR but just in case...

Thank you!