PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Urgent Wiring Help monsoon & bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 11:27 AM
Default Need Urgent Wiring Help monsoon & bluetooth

Hi
I have an O8 h3 alpha with the monsoon sound & Onstar -no nav. I'm trying to hookup a parrot 9200 bluetooth. I purchased a GMCSS-2 harness & Parrot adapter to make this a plug and play install, but I have on major problem. The Radio does not mute when the parrot gets a call. I've checked the mute wire to the radio head unit (from parrot) and it is functioning correctly, (switching from normally 12v to off pin B6 on head unit when the parrots gets a call). but the radio does not mute. IF i press the onstar button when the parrot is on I can hear the parrot call, BUT the onstar is on at the same time so this tells me I need to modify the wiring harness so it works with my H3. Any Ideas what i need to modify to make the radio mute when the parrot sends the signal??? Also a wiring diagram for the head unit connections would help.. I still have my dash apart so hopefully I will find an answer soon. Thanks!!

Jason