PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my h3's first accident

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 11:40 PM
Default my h3's first accident

I came out of Home Depot tonight and noticed a plastic thing laying behind my truck. The kid bringing in the cart came over and said he saw a honda pickup ( I guess a ridgeline) Back up into my truck and he took off in a hurry. Looked at my truck and all I have a chunk of his bumper cover attached to my rear tow hook, and the rest of his bumper cover was laying under my bumper God I love American made trucks!! I was so happy that I didn't even call the cops to report it

Old 12-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Default RE: my h3's first accident

Probably couldn't see the big yellow behemoth or was on their cell phone while they were backing out...[:@]

Glad it made it through unscathed

Old 12-03-2006, 12:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis
or was on their cell phone while they were backing out...[:@]

EVERYONE here and I DO mean EVERYONE has a cellphone attached to their ear here and they drive like SH*T..does my heart good when they cause damage to their own vehicles while "habla-ing." I know the day will come eventually when I have to get out of my ride (due to an accident caused by such) and shove that cellphone up someones (_Y_) !!!!![:@]

And P.S...Killer...glad there was no damage to yours!!!

Old 12-03-2006, 01:05 AM

not a scratch huh? Name:  laught01.gif
Views: 45
Size:  4.4 KB

Old 12-03-2006, 01:44 AM

YAY Hummer!!!Name:  thumbsup.gif
Views: 48
Size:  3.2 KB

Old 12-03-2006, 01:59 AM

I really wanted to take out a black marker and write on the bumper cover:

hummer 1
Honda 0

but my son was cranky and I had to go....damn, that would of been funny.

Old 12-03-2006, 02:04 AM

Too bad you didn't get a tag # from the lot attendant..you could have hand delievered their bumper parts back to them with the company of a Polce officer...The look on his face would be priceless![sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Old 12-03-2006, 02:47 AM

haha, same type of thing happened to me 6 days after I got mine... got rearended at a stoplight (mind you that it had been red for at least 30 seconds to a minute, and was not going to be changing to green anytime soon). Some old dumb indian guy got out telling me that he didn't hit me... i seriously had to double take to see that he did hit me after I stopped swearing at him and threatening through his window in traffic.

his hyundai elantra's grill had was pierced by my trailer hitch almost into his radiator but the dumb ****er broke the dealer cover that said 'HUMMER' on it and the license plate frame that I had bought the day before. my rear tire also smashed down his hood haha.. I just made him pay me in cash for the plate frame.

so the forum tally is now:
Hummers 2
imports 0

edit: not a trace of damage done to my car either (not even a scratch anywhere to be found if you can believe it)

Old 12-03-2006, 12:59 PM

Well, you can make that Hummer 3, Imports 0.

These are great stories! I was at a stop light about a month ago. There was a guy in a fairly new Mazda in front of me that decided to make out with his girlfriend while we waited for the light. Well, we were on an incline and his car must have been a manual trans because he began to roll backwards. When I realized that he wasn't going to hit the brakes I hit the horn. It was too late, he slammed right into the front of my H3. At the same time, the light turned green and he took off! When he took off he pulled me forward a little bit because my tow hooks had pierced his rear bumper and were inside the bumper! So as he pulled away, I could see two big gashes in his rear bumper and I just busted out laughing! I'm sure he wasn't too happy when he saw that!!

Old 02-21-2007, 09:44 PM

Well I have had my first accident with the H3 and as much as I hate to admit it, it was my fault [:@] There is the big circular road that about 5 side street intersect and well the guy in front of me started to go so I started to pull up after he started pulling out and turned my head to see if anyone was coming from the left side and the guy who had his blinker on ended up not turning and went right in front of the guy in front of me. He slammed on his brakes and I never had a chanced to stop. I have no damage whatsoever to my truck. One of my tow hooks smashed in the corner of the door on the back of the guys van and he may need a bumper too, but not sure. I was so P.O'd though at myself that I hit this guy, but I am happy that we are both ok and that there is no damage to my truck.

Quick Reply: my h3's first accident