PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

LS2 conversion...First impressions

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by 04colyZQ8
looks good! definately not a Colorado.. I would know!!, But a very close cousin to it!
Well you have dug up every H3 engine swap thread on hummerforums.com and spewed your lack of knowledge on each one. Your posts show us how much/little you know about the differences between the GMT 345 (HUMMER) and GMT 355 (Canyon/Colorado). Please take some time to SEARCH the differences (which are more than the sililarities).

Old 05-02-2011, 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Well you have dug up every H3 engine swap thread on hummerforums.com and spewed your lack of knowledge on each one. Your posts show us how much/little you know about the differences between the GMT 345 (HUMMER) and GMT 355 (Canyon/Colorado). Please take some time to SEARCH the differences (which are more than the sililarities).
Please tell me how to edit a posting?? I would like to remove anywhere were it says I can build you a harness.

If a Mod does this than, I would depreciate leaving up the other info, as it is useful to people, and does not benefit, me in anyway!

Also I removed the words in my sig, until someone let's me know if that is ok or not! Again sorry, and no need to nail be to the wall I honestly didn't mean to upset the apple cart, and offend you Tainter! My name is Jamie, and maybe you will forgive me, and teach me all I want to know about 345, some day!!

Old 05-02-2011, 12:27 PM

This forum tends to be very supportive and easy going. We try to keep the flaming to a minimum especially with new users. BUT.....

You have resurrected 5 old threads on engine swaps (see sticky thread on Necro-bumping), inserted not particularly insightful but authoritative sounding posts, and apparently offering your services to the forum. How many ways can you find to offend the forum in a single day?

At least a modest flaming is in order. Go forth and sin no more.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:16 PM
Banned

Whew!!! Its been quiet,,,then,,,the whole thing blew!!

Old 05-02-2011, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by bflank
This forum tends to be very supportive and easy going. We try to keep the flaming to a minimum especially with new users. BUT.....

You have resurrected 5 old threads on engine swaps (see sticky thread on Necro-bumping), inserted not particularly insightful but authoritative sounding posts, and apparently offering your services to the forum. How many ways can you find to offend the forum in a single day?

Thanks! Glad someone else noticed his necro-bumping of EVERY engine swap/build thread and sales pitch!

Old 05-02-2011, 06:35 PM

I was just excited in finding something new to me and I didn't realize I was "necro" posting, I see that I was now, and I am sorry, I wish there was a way I could change it!

Old 05-02-2011, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Thanks! Glad someone else noticed his necro-bumping of EVERY engine swap/build thread and sales pitch!
Well I also said, if you shop around (and I should have included doing the work your self) for about 5000.00 perhaps a bit low just throwing some figures out there!

BTW I was just looking to do some stuff on the side as a hobby, just looking to cover costs for the special tools and equipment that I bought, for the colorado/canyon trucks. I realize I look like some "big shot" trying to through my stuff at everyone, this was not ever my intention I sincerely apologize!

Tainter I hope we can somehow come to a understanding, I wish not to be hatted by you or another member, the last thing I need for starting something new is to have the reputation I seem to have created! I also wish not to create or have enemies on a personal level! I do not hate you or think ill of you, however your words do hurt, and have got my blood pumping nicely...lol!

Old 05-03-2011, 10:14 AM

No permanent hating involved. You can probably remove your flame retardant suit safely now.

We are a forgiving lot - barring recidivism, recurrance, or otherwise doin' the same kind of stuff again.

Old 05-03-2011, 03:13 PM

No permanent hating involved. You can probably remove your flame retardant suit safely now.

We are a forgiving lot - barring recidivism, recurrance, or otherwise doin' the same kind of stuff again.

Yeah Mod clean up on "Ilse 5" I sure did make a mess.