PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It's not the $$$...

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 11:39 AM
Default It's not the $$$...

....but the frequency I have to make stops at the gas station. Damn, I am over it.

Just needed to get it out. At least I get a chance to clean my windows often.

Old 02-14-2012, 11:44 AM

Well your lucky in a sense... Gas stations here in CT don't sell liquor... Do they in your neck of the woods? You could always get some Jerry Cans to extend your travel distance...

Old 02-14-2012, 12:08 PM

What are you complaining about

I pay $8.35 USD per gallon over here in Sweden and that is killing me not the frequency

Old 02-14-2012, 09:28 PM
rsc

I got 17 mpg sunday on a trip up to Dallas and back, WITH winter blend gas and temps in the 30's.

I do wish I had a bigger tank tho, jerry cans dont quite cut it on the hwy.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:32 PM
rsc

Originally Posted by DAGKANA
Well your lucky in a sense... Gas stations here in CT don't sell liquor... Do they in your neck of the woods? You could always get some Jerry Cans to extend your travel distance...
Sheee-yewt! We got them Brew-Thru's down here. Drive through gas station/beer fillups. They got your beer, bait, ammo and everything inbetween! Fishin hooks, dirty books...

Old 02-14-2012, 09:43 PM

I hate all the questions whenever im gassing up...especially how many mpg do you get...I wanna say if I had to worry about that I couldn't afford it but I don't want to come off like an azzh@le...

Old 02-15-2012, 05:54 AM

Eric I actually start the conversation with the hybrid owners at the gas stations... It's funny as hell because they cant wait to talk about their hybrid and how Eco friendly it is, most of the time they dont see my H3 until after a min of conversation and than they get a moody on me... Haha!

Old 02-15-2012, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by DAGKANA
Eric I actually start the conversation with the hybrid owners at the gas stations... It's funny as hell because they cant wait to talk about their hybrid and how Eco friendly it is, most of the time they dont see my H3 until after a min of conversation and than they get a moody on me... Haha!
That's awesome! I gotta try that....

Old 02-15-2012, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Andreas_Sweden
What are you complaining about

I pay $8.35 USD per gallon over here in Sweden and that is killing me not the frequency
Gat dang man, I guess you really want to have to go somewhere with those prices.

Dag they do sell all the goodies in the stores here but I don't really drink much anymore, maybe I should start though. I have had maybe 2 people say something to me about the Hummer specifically since I have owned it. in Mich you are more apt to get sneered at driving a hybrid than anyhting else. Especially a jap hybrid.

Old 02-15-2012, 03:17 PM

To bad they don't sell alchohol at the gas stations over here, it would be cheaper to fill up with than gas

Quick Reply: It's not the $$$...