PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I raced a car and they didn't win

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Default RE: I raced a car and they didn't win

I like to "prove my point" at the speed of a crawl, off road is where the Hummer proves itself, not street racing. I'm afraid I have to take Greenshirt77's view on this. I do think it would be cool to do some desert racing with the H3, like Rod Hall racing. The suspension on the H3 is excellent on dirt roads. But as far as street racing, I don't really care if I get beat off the line. I'll leave that to the fast and furious in their ricers.

Old 10-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

This thread is hilarious. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]Of course the H3 is not a race car. I enjoyed pool_shark's post because he was just saying it's not a pushover all the time. I did not read: "I dominate the road and as the ***** that I amwith a screw loose, I drag race anything that moves thru the school yard at recess" into it???? Must of missed that part. [sm=rolleyes.gif]
Nobody would race anythingwith a 3"to prove a point", the only point you could possibly prove is: ifanother driveris dumb enough to egg a 3 into a rip and not deliver, the other driver must be an idiot with a screw loose.
In the words of my fellow member, IK, and I use this quote because it's my version of this thread, the whole reason it is hilarious: "Racing a hummer is like giving a blind guy the finger.....you always feel dumber after you do it." AND then I add, more so when you can't even keep up.
Anybody got pics of their Hummer beatin anything in a race??[sm=lildevil.gif]A golf cart,..somethin....anything? [8D]

Old 10-17-2007, 09:44 PM

so,,,, how bout them "gators" this year?!

Old 10-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator

I'm goin with Cleveland. They will make history this year by beating both the Yankees and Red Sox in the same playoff run!!!

Almost worked.

I'm settin up my neighbor for a run against his camper in my 3!! I think I can take him?

Old 10-18-2007, 01:50 AM

ORIGINAL: pool_shark

<snip>We're racing down the street doing 60-70 mph on a 25 mph road. ( I know it was stupid, but I was proving a point).
<snip>
ORIGINAL: D VADER

An example of "How to win friends and influence people"? I'm sure there are kinder words to get your point across without diminishing his character in front of friends. Lighten up man.
Why are yall giving Greenshirt flack for agreeing with the OP?
pool_shark said it was stupid, Greenshirt said it was stupid, it WAS stupid. [sm=wtf.gif]

Old 10-18-2007, 04:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Steve #1

ORIGINAL: pool_shark

<snip>We're racing down the street doing 60-70 mph on a 25 mph road. ( I know it was stupid, but I was proving a point).
<snip>
ORIGINAL: D VADER

An example of "How to win friends and influence people"? I'm sure there are kinder words to get your point across without diminishing his character in front of friends. Lighten up man.
Why are yall giving Greenshirt flack for agreeing with the OP?
pool_shark said it was stupid, Greenshirt said it was stupid, it WAS stupid. [sm=wtf.gif]
If you read my post thoroughly you would have picked up on my point of presentation. You can tell someone that has done something foolish without ripping their @ss and telling them they are stupid. What did greenshirt hope to accomplish other than embarrass someone? His outburst surely wasn't going to change the past or change anyone's character. It was a bit mean and self serving IMO.

Old 10-18-2007, 04:27 AM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

This thread is hilarious. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]Of course the H3 is not a race car. I enjoyed pool_shark's post because he was just saying it's not a pushover all the time. I did not read: "I dominate the road and as the ***** that I amwith a screw loose, I drag race anything that moves thru the school yard at recess" into it???? Must of missed that part. [sm=rolleyes.gif]
Nobody would race anythingwith a 3"to prove a point", the only point you could possibly prove is: ifanother driveris dumb enough to egg a 3 into a rip and not deliver, the other driver must be an idiot with a screw loose.
In the words of my fellow member, IK, and I use this quote because it's my version of this thread, the whole reason it is hilarious: "Racing a hummer is like giving a blind guy the finger.....you always feel dumber after you do it." AND then I add, more so when you can't even keep up.
Anybody got pics of their Hummer beatin anything in a race??[sm=lildevil.gif]A golf cart,..somethin....anything? [8D]
"Racing a hummer is like giving a blind guy the finger.....you always feel dumber after you do it." But sometimes it makes you feel better to vent. If the man could see you probably wouldn't have done it.

Being from Ohio I gotta be excited about Cleveland!!! Think Torre will get fired?

Old 10-18-2007, 06:24 AM

Want a fast hummer? Get a twin turbo for the H3 alpha

Old 10-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

DVader; how many years they been talking about Torre gettin canned? It should be time, but who knows. I'm a "temporary" Cleveland fan. The are the central division champs because the Tigers could not deliver this year. Bring it home to the Central Division boys!!!! It will be great for the city, and frankly they are a great team. Bunch of sluggers that need just a wee tad of help in the field to be unstoppable. IMO theColorado sitting idle waiting for the Indians/BoSox to finish their series hurts the Rockys. BTW I have a CR cap courtesy of my uncle in Boulder. I'll where it and root for the Indians.

Go Cleveland!!!

Old 10-18-2007, 08:23 AM

Vadar,

I am disgusting becuase i lost ....?????

Maybe i should put some NOS in my Hummer ...
So i wont be Disgusting any more!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: I raced a car and they didn't win