Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Hummer ranks second on J D Power Satisfaction List (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/hummer-ranks-second-j-d-power-satisfaction-list-8322/)

Ken06H3 11-18-2007 07:51 AM

Hummer ranks second on J D Power Satisfaction List

In case you missed it, the J D Power Satisfaction List has Hummer at second on the list. This USA Today article acknowledges that fact, but in less than a full sentence. It bemoans the rating of everyone else. Oh well Rodney Dangerfield would understand. Here's the link to the article:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/...sfaction_N.htm

D VADER 11-18-2007 08:29 AM

RE: Hummer ranks second on J D Power Satisfaction List

YeeeHaw!!:)

alrock 11-18-2007 08:45 AM

So, the question is:
How satisfied are you with this thread?

X Very Satisfied
_ Somewhat Satisfied
_ Satisfied
_ Somewhat dissatisfied
_ I'm a Prius owner and I don't get it.

[/align]

Doc Olds 11-18-2007 09:03 AM

I would say somewhat satisfied. :D Second ain't bad, but first would have been better. :eek: I heard this on the radio Thursday and it brought a smile to my face. :)

2zRescue 11-18-2007 10:46 AM

Don't you like how they have to state "Toyota's" Lexus division, and have TWO links to Toyota, when they didn't even make the top 10! Oh but let me click the Hummer link after all they came in #2. Gee No Hummer link, Hmmmm. And this "USA" Today, way to support America!

rhill20 11-18-2007 01:01 PM

It says something when they make that easy for them and don't give us a link, yet we are STILL ranked higher. Peoples iggnorance about our rides kill me. I still get people telling me how nice it must be to afford 2 H3's while they are sitting in thier new Dodge Ram and have another new car; hell my mom's 4runner gets worse MPG than I do and cost more also (so much for Toyota) :DI keep telling them that thier truck cost more than mine and thier HEMI gets worse MPG than mine. People really should read up on stuff before they talk crap about it!

smokinhummer 11-18-2007 01:28 PM

No S*%T, rhill20

I have only owned my 07 H3X for about 3 weeks and the comments I have gotten are ridiculous. I have heard they are not good for anything but running people over, kill environment, and even one person had the nerve to say,What were you thining? Those things are ugly. For that I almost came unglued. While the whole time they are driving another SUV of some sort. Get educated before you talk smack.

Hummer Guy 11-18-2007 07:38 PM

In another release they talked about the top few, how they can't be sure Lexus came out number 1 -- since they were 2 points away, but Lexus's margin of error was 5 points...hmmm.....

Gunz 11-18-2007 09:45 PM

Hello All, I am new here and been looking around for a few weeks. I just got my H3 4 weeks tomorrow and I appreciate all yalls posts and have learned a lot so far and hopefully more in the future. I am coming over from the Land Rover side as my wife and daughter own LR's so it wasnt a poplar choice to say the least. I have had many LR's and loved them dearly. Well they never get the credit they deserved in some eyes too so I am used to chuckleheads not knowing a whole lot about what they are talking about. I felt strong enough to post a response to this so here goes. Its the media, and like it or not they are not always right. I have heard many people hear talk about reactions and such about a Hummer. Well to me its American and it is about what we want and like. Heck I have learned many times over that there are many passions and statistics to allow one enthusiast to make claims about their vehicle. Bottom line for me my Hummer is American and its what I want and like.To some it represents something negactive or not something that may get the credit it deserves(USA Today) and that is ok. So be glad we allgot whats turning out to me to be one of the best vehicles I ever owned as to me, my Hummer is a symbol of American power and I am proud to say I own it. Thanks again all for your great posts amd I look forward to becoming an active member of theHummer community. Let them all drive the darn Lexus'. For me I will drive my Hummer.

Steve #1 11-18-2007 11:35 PM

ORIGINAL: 2zRescue

Don't you like how they have to state "Toyota's" Lexus division, and have TWO links to Toyota, when they didn't even make the top 10! Oh but let me click the Hummer link after all they came in #2. Gee No Hummer link, Hmmmm. And this "USA" Today, way to support America!
Unless they changed the links, all I see are links to each of the top threes parent companies’ stock prices.